Seeking Looking for games with bondage/cursed item as equipments

Aotnd123

Jun 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking for games with concepts similar to pictures above
Been through bunch of games, but most of them didn't really scratch the spot. I am looking for games that have bondages or cursed equipments as items player can actually equip/use and affect the gameplay, instead of being used in one scene to never used again later.
I prefer 2d cg over 3d cg, female protagonist over male protagonist but these are only preferences and I will appreciate any recommendations for good games
I tried Star Knightess Aura, Cursed Armor, and some others I can't remember

Reactions: Kelpsie

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Trap Quest is pretty good in this regard. The gameplay is kinda jank and the content can be kinda crass, but it's a game that does "emergent" gameplay very well with many smaller systems interacting to create scenarios. It also has some rare features like hypnotic triggers where particular words will force the PC to perform a particular action.

Be warned though that it's largely a masochistic get-fucked-by-rng experience. You can roll with the punches but you are going to get punched, a lot.

Aotnd123

Jun 10, 2020
Trap Quest is pretty good in this regard. The gameplay is kinda jank and the content can be kinda crass, but it's a game that does "emergent" gameplay very well with many smaller systems interacting to create scenarios. It also has some rare features like hypnotic triggers where particular words will force the PC to perform a particular action.

Be warned though that it's largely a masochistic get-fucked-by-rng experience. You can roll with the punches but you are going to get punched, a lot.
I'll check it out. Thanks!

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
I'll check it out. Thanks!
Also I'd highly recommend getting the graphics pack with the clothing display (you may need to search the thread for the most recent version). It's way better than the others imo