Seeking Looking for games with constant or near constant sex

Jordayne

Oct 22, 2017
Hi guys!

So I really enjoy games where the MC (and anyone else around - I love NTR and FreeUse and all that jazz), is constantly having sex, preferably as a way to progress the story, advance the character, or just as a consequence of playing.

I was hoping someone could give me some recommendations to add to my collection.

I like DPs, FreeUse, Submissive girls, pregnancy and birth, gangbangs, sandbox, and even some really dark stuff.

I prefer male domination to female domination, but if the sex is amazing in the game, i'm willing to overlook it:)

Games I've really enjoyed include:

Re:BF
Yes, it's repetitive, but I love battlefuck!

Revenge Game Cumshot or Death
I love battle fuck, and a male MC domination battlefuck is really rare.

Lab Rats 2 - Especially Modded
Mind Control is a big turn-on for me, and the fact that I can make everyone into essentially a fuck doll on command is amazing. And the clarity system (while it is definitely controversial) incentivizes having constant sex to advance the plot.

Cosmic Abduction
The character and everyone around her is having sex all the time, and it's necessary to move the story along. Also love the free-use.

Jumble Jokers and Jumble Strikers
These poor girls are constantly raped... love it!

Princess Sacrifice
She grows more powerful the more she's raped.

Wings of Roldea and the other stuff by this author
This girl can't catch a break either! Again, constant rape.

Other games I think are great and in a similar vein: Amor Magical Academy, Ambrosia, Glassix, Lilith's Throne, Magical Girl Celesphonia, Summer Memories.

If anyone can recommend anything else like these, I'd be eternally grateful! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: You guys are amazing. Thank you! Here are some of the games that have been suggested so far for ease of reference, and as an easy way to shout you wonderful fellows out:

By Pretentious Goblin
Insight of You - Played it; I prefer the stuff with the redhead and blonde- not a huge fan of milfy-hyper-dominant female characters. It's good if you're into heavy corruption though!
Simply Mindy - Yeah, this character gets railed constantly. I didn't like it as it's a bit repetitive, but I can see the appeal.

By Kharza
Horny bunny Hana - Haven't played it yet, but I love me some pregnancy!
Infiltrating agent Emil -I'm a depraved bastard, so this is right up my alley! Recommend if you like male domination and bdsm.
Hentai lifestyle - VNs don't usually do it for me unless they're exceptional. But if you're into constant sex, this is good!
Nympho sensei Ryoko - Played this a long time ago. Generally not into authority figure FMCs, but it fits the kink well.
Sweet Home - Haven't played this yet, but imma give it a go!
Niplheim Branded Azel - I REALLY want to love this game, as it hits many of my kinds... I just can't stand the way the artwork avoids showing the actual penetration. Really turns me off.
Monster Club Bifrost -This is a great game, but it's not hard enough for me.

By miel360
Superpowered - So I actually love this game; I love the idea of turning girls into cumsluts and then sharing them with everyone ('cause why shouldn't everyone have some fun?) I regularly replay this, and I'm looking forward to the remake, grind and all.

By Zorlond
Terminal Desires - I've resisted trying this game because the artwork and super-boobs on the MC don't do it for me. I do like huge insertions though, so I think I'll give it a go.

By LS47
Corruption of Champions - I've played this, along with it's sequel and the sci-fi version. My only gripe with them is that the sex scenes are completely prewritten; I wish there was a tiny bit more modularity to them, like with Lilith's Throne (another game that I adore because of how much depraved sex you can have). This is of course just me being picky: these games are amazing if you like tons of hardcore sex.

Last edited:

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Horny bunny Hana - after getting through the introduction part you get around 10 scenes for completing each 5-10 minute long dungeon zone, which is really great.
Infiltrating agent Emil - Short game that has a lot of easy to access content. Recommend if you like male domination and bdsm.
Hentai lifestyle - it´s a VN, but basically all of it is just sex. There is sharing content though.
Nympho sensei Ryoko - you basically walk around as a horny female teacher around school. Game is full of non stop sex. But again it´s closer to a VN format.

Reactions: Fap_to_hentai123

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
I find Superpowered similar in ways to Lab Rats. It's a grind of a game especially at the start but there are mods to help. Later on you can have near constant sex with almost anybody as you corrupt everyone around you, and it even helps you progress.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks! These are great! Any more suggestions?

Also, sharing is fine!
Sweet Home - Is done by the same team that did Nympho sensei Ryoko. It is a little different though, male MC and some avoidable sharing if I remember right.
Niplheim Branded Azel - is another RPGM game with lot of action. Both the female MC her male follower have sex with different people.

And possibly Monster Club Bifrost - falls into to this category as well. Very light gameplay, you train different monster girls and then whore them out to others.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
[RPGM] - Terminal Desires [v0.10 Alpha 3] [Jimjim] | F95zone
Zombie apocalypse if zombies have sex with every woman they can grab. Female MC is free to resist or submit to all the zombie dick around her as you like, and there's a level-up trait that lets her gain XP every time she has sex, and you can grab it the very first time you level up. Pregnancy (requires a non-zombie dick), futanari, and hypersexed bodies are also major selling points. And even without the zombies around, it's suggested the excessive casual sex is normal for the world. Only downside is the current development is only a few days in-game, and it'll possibly be RL years before the game gets to the end of the first week.

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
I'm surprised no one mentioned Corruption of Champions. If you don't mind text-based games, this game has pretty much all of the fetishes you asked for. It's old, but it's still a solid experience and I enjoy replaying it from time to time. Sex scenes are everywhere, and there is so much content that I still discover new stuff to this day. It's a classic I reccomend to everyone into pregnancy/monster girls/futas/transformation fans.