Seeking looking for games with cuntboy content

vzach

Aug 26, 2022
hello! i'm looking for games with cuntboy (men with vaginas) characters. i really don't mind the type and genre of the game as long it has a lot of cuntboy content or it's the main focus (like the protagonist being one). i'm okay with modded games as well.

i already know about corruption of champions, lust doll plus, venture seas, degrees of lewdity and amorous... and that's it. for some reason, most games have the option to be a girl with a dick but not the opposite. :unsure:

Last edited:

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Trials in Tainted Space lets you play as a cuntboy. It's like the scifi counterpart to Corruption of Champions. (Same dev, too.)

Flexible Survival also lets you play as a cuntboy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vzach

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
(DiCK) Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms has cuntboy. FTM at the start, you can tell him to change as you please. As well as Liliths Throne, you can change people with magic/potions. I changed some slave collars to give my male slave vagina's. Also I modded cloths to show there camel toe (As much as you can show in a text base games).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

vzach

Aug 26, 2022
(DiCK) Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms has cuntboy. FTM at the start, you can tell him to change as you please. As well as Liliths Throne, you can change people with magic/potions. I changed some slave collars to give my male slave vagina's. Also I modded cloths to show there camel toe (As much as you can show in a text base games).
thank you so much. :giggle:

colinmenaka

Sep 17, 2023
hello! i'm looking for games with cuntboy (men with vaginas) characters. i really don't mind the type and genre of the game as long it has a lot of cuntboy content or it's the main focus (like the protagonist being one). i'm okay with modded games as well.

i already know about corruption of champions, lust doll plus, venture seas, degrees of lewdity and amorous... and that's it. for some reason, most games have the option to be a girl with a dick but not the opposite. :unsure:
yes. we want cuntboy (man with vagina)

• Red Heart

Vaolria

Feb 16, 2024
Anybody find any new C-boy games???
Yeah so uh, just so you know, Broken Dreams Correctional Center, after setting up the game, if you click on "Me" then click "Encounters" then "Gender" you can set it to 100% peachboys (cuntboys) and you can set it to 0% for every other, meaning you'll only ever encounter cuntboys, and all NPC's who aren't presets, WILL be cuntboys.

Also, the game is very customizable, so you can pick any genitalia, pronouns, looks, etc. for you character, even what roles they like to take during intimacy.

Hope this helps! :D

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks, but Ive played that one before. I didn't like it.

I still see to many dick's in games :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaolria