Seeking Looking for games with evil/bad protagonist

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
Hey, does anyone know some games where you play the villain? I've went through a lot of games, but I noticed there wasn't a lot that get you to play as a villain guy (or girl, I would be fine with that as well). I've already tried some games like "Restore her Career", "Ravager", "Roundscape Adorevia" and "Tyrant Quest". Excluding those four, I haven't found any other interesting game based on what I'm looking for.

Of course, I would also be fine with a game with a MC on the good side, but that still does bad things. As for the games, I'm fine with whatever you recommend as long as it's no MTL, text based or with unoriginal art (I'm talking about the pictures you can easily find on google. I'd prefer a game with original art, if it's not 3D of course). I'm not really picky, so thanks in advance if you have any recommendations.

Reactions: Ackerman1313

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Defiler Wings, Time for Dragons, and Deranged Dragon Mod for the latter. Closest thing to those is Ravager, but Ravager has a far better story, non-stolen art and no Runglish. On the other hand, Ravager is still basically a VN and these games are actual games, CYOA mixed with light resource management.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • All the Rance games
  • Raptus
  • All the games made by Blackheart Games
  • Beat Blades Haruka (evil path)
  • Friends in Need (dark patch)