Seeking Looking for games with girls with big FAKE tits

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I also like the idea of breast enhancements so when a girl starts small but eventually goes big thats fine as well. Some games i played and loved in terms of tits size are for example: Defenestration , Last Hope , Doll City
Combination of +1 and a question - with Defenestration and Last Hope (Doll City shows abandoned) are you just using them for pure size comparison, or do those include characters who have/get implants?

Feb 22, 2022
Combination of +1 and a question - with Defenestration and Last Hope (Doll City shows abandoned) are you just using them for pure size comparison, or do those include characters who have/get implants?
kinda both i guess. I mean in Last Hope they never specificaly say they are fake but that kind of size and shape just screams fake.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
It's literally my favorite game of all time xd In all aspects, size as well, since you have control over it.
Well I meant in that one is it actually done via implants or just like near-magic boob growth medicine like most games with breast-expansion content?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
You go to a clinic and get a boob job
Well yeah that's exactly what I mean, the previews show the MC in a chair with a needle by her boob - does that mean it's a "magic boob growth drug" situation as it seems to be, or is that preview unrelated and she actually gets implants?