3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Can someone tell me a walkthrough android
And why am i keep repeating some scenes i don't know what to do help me

Mar 29, 2021
According to the few info available to the public on his patreon, apparently, Slooty Slots new work will be Doll World. Things keep getting bigger from title to title!
The sequels will probabily be Doll Galaxy and Doll Universe :ROFLMAO: ... jokes aside, I'm glad about that :cool:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
According to the few info available to the public on his patreon, apparently, Slooty Slots new work will be Doll World. Things keep getting bigger from title to title!
The sequels will probabily be Doll Galaxy and Doll Universe :ROFLMAO: ... jokes aside, I'm glad about that :cool:
Im on!!!

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Sad to see this game end but this is a good time to do it.

The game felt a bit like each update was it’s own story and there were the same characters but there was not a big story to tie it all together. Was really fun but I think a new game could be more with a big story plan and characters with interesting personalities.

I think the game needs to introduce more characters at the beginning or early so that the girl doesn’t go bimbo right after you meet her each time. The best character was the one who you meet in the office one episode and then change much later.

The next game needs some girls who are not hot so they have more time to go. Would be cool if they could progress in stages and get hotter each time. Maybe a mom who lost her waist or a girl with a ugly face who exercises to make up for it.

Also would be good for girls to have different attitude to bimbo transform. Some girls could work beside the player on bimbo plans but promise to never change because they don’t want to. Maybe she changes her mind because she loves the player or because she wants more Money or attention. Maybe she hates bimbo just because she thinks she could not be a bimbo.

Next game should have some plastic surgery content. Even if magic is part of the game, there should be beauty clinic. The decision to go to surgeon is a bigger decision than surprise magic. It’s more exciting when the decision tochange is bigger and it takes more time.

Next game will be great.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Sad to see this game end but this is a good time to do it.

The game felt a bit like each update was it’s own story and there were the same characters but there was not a big story to tie it all together. Was really fun but I think a new game could be more with a big story plan and characters with interesting personalities.

I think the game needs to introduce more characters at the beginning or early so that the girl doesn’t go bimbo right after you meet her each time. The best character was the one who you meet in the office one episode and then change much later.

The next game needs some girls who are not hot so they have more time to go. Would be cool if they could progress in stages and get hotter each time. Maybe a mom who lost her waist or a girl with a ugly face who exercises to make up for it.

Also would be good for girls to have different attitude to bimbo transform. Some girls could work beside the player on bimbo plans but promise to never change because they don’t want to. Maybe she changes her mind because she loves the player or because she wants more Money or attention. Maybe she hates bimbo just because she thinks she could not be a bimbo.

Next game should have some plastic surgery content. Even if magic is part of the game, there should be beauty clinic. The decision to go to surgeon is a bigger decision than surprise magic. It’s more exciting when the decision tochange is bigger and it takes more time.

Next game will be great.
Sir i love your ideas

Oct 20, 2018
this is a 1 star garbage,all those tease for nothing,rushed as fk and i dont know if i missed sone scenes when i clicked cont and idc anymore. I wish i can get the 1 hour i spent on this game back.

phenomenon98

May 7, 2020
Anyone know why the game doesnt work for me? I just downloaded it and if i try to start it then it just pops on the screen for like a milisecond and then shuts down. Anyone that can help?

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes