3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I honestly did not like the end of this game at all, there were a lot of things to be developed as far as history is concerned, and of course we did not get anything from magnum, I understand that he wanted a normal family, but this ending was very bad
I've come up with better ending: Goddess kills the King, but You still manage to turn her into bimbo slut, as the only heir You take over the reign, console mother with Your dick and continue turning woman into Your fucktoys, maybe to take over the world, but mostly to have variety of holes so You can have Your dick constantly wet. -THE END-
Does anyone want to hire me as a writer? :p

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
I've come up with better ending: Goddess kills the King, but You still manage to turn her into bimbo slut, as the only heir You take over the reign, console mother with Your dick and continue turning woman into Your fucktoys, maybe to take over the world, but mostly to have variety of holes so You can have Your dick constantly wet. -THE END-
Hey, your idea of ending is nice! Definitly would go on hiring you, if I ever need to tie some loose ends :LOL:

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
This is a very glitchy game with a lot of sexy models. I don't know where or what to click or what order. Clicking the wrong order makes it impossible to continue the "story(?)" as it usually bring back to the subway where you meet the ninja.

If there's no point to this game, then where's the gallery? What's the point of all those map markers if most of them are unusable. What's the point of a "free" roam if you can't "free" roam.

I"ve seen that Lexus shower scene at least ten times (because that's the next scene after the subway/ninja scen)... as I attempt to unlock these "extra" scenes. This happens every time I "Date" a girl. Boom. Back to subway scene.

Sometimes I make it the "end" of chapter 6, but I don't know what happened to the previous chapters. It just comes a surprise. I wasn't even aware there were chapters.

Quality Control /story-editing is what this game needs.

Last edited:

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
This was the first game I supported. Then I stopped when I realised that the updates were becoming progressively slower and shorter. And here is where we are, with a train wreck of a game. Excellent prequel, decent premise, fantastic art... and a story that goes completely off the rails after the Christmas scene. Such a shame! The last third or so of the game is like a blind man walking down a street bumping into one b*mbo after another before being run over by a lorry.

Oct 20, 2020
your idea is better than the canon final

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Glad to finally be done with theese games. Gotta say though, disappointing ending to this juicy, hot and enjoyable garbage game. Yes, the game(s) is(are) utter trash, but atleast they're good looking trash, the renders are way too good for this mess of a game. Way too many ways to fuck over the game too, as if you click the wrong thing at the wrong time, you either skip all the other content, or go back in time(at some points).

xxSTONER2xx

May 4, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It keeps crash like 1 minute or 2 into the game

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Man, what a disheartening game... I spent the whole game waiting for a sex scene with the mother and in the end there was just nothing, besides that there were several other characters that also didn't have any scene. To say that this game is complete is ridiculous

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
haven't played the final update and frankly i don't wanna based on what people are saying. i just wonder if he'll make a follow up game to continue the story so we can finally fuck magnum. it's what most people wanted anyways. she was clearly the alpha female with the juiciest set of tiddies.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
haven't played the final update and frankly i don't wanna based on what people are saying. i just wonder if he'll make a follow up game to continue the story so we can finally fuck magnum.
Only patron guys know he writing down their what his decision if he gonna continue or make new one or finish making games. But only patron know

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
waaaaaaaaaaaait a second there, this game is finished? uh... Did I played the real end end or is there a hidden one?... No? Welp.

Reactions: rentaku
3.30 star(s) 33 Votes