3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
FYI saves are broken if you chose "Journey through Magnum's origin's" in the last release. You'll need to rewind, click "Return" and then click on the girl on the right.

Otherwise you cannot play this release's content.

Noticed some other issues with this release too – if you play through the island in the wrong order you can't continue, for instance.

1633129068702.png

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Whether I choose Magnum or Nikki after getting off the boat I click through like 3 lines on 1 render and it pops up "End of chapter 11"

That can't be correct, right?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Doll City [v0.12] [SlootySlots] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.91 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 303 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.87 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 265 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Whether I choose Magnum or Nikki after getting off the boat I click through like 3 lines on 1 render and it pops up "End of chapter 11"

That can't be correct, right?
If you choose Magnum, the "End of chapter 11" message is shown, and then you can only continue to the world map with nothing present.

If you choose Nikki, the "End of chapter 11" message is shown and you then continue to chapter 12.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Yes true...but they just need to make a patch (patch can be in kb if sex content is in the game with Magnum and if not he can make big patch with incest content in it and upload to lwedpatcher)..now the question whether slooty wants to do that or not... kissing your son, holding his dick in her hands and so much fantasies of Magnum about her son..come on why so much tease if you want to just fuck with us at the end
Nah that does not help, if someone ratted that there is incest patch, Patreon still can pull the plug. And i bet Slooty does not want to endanger anything at this time, only if Patreon is switched to Subscribestar maybe then patch can be made.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
You know that there are Dev's with patreons more than 1000 and income more than 6k 7k and some above 15k 20k who are doing this:sneaky: and if any way patch is not associated with dev..nothing will happen..dev can share to third party website with different name.. and patreon cannot do anything.. It's just upto dev if he/she wants it....and if dev makes another game he/she shouldn't tease the mother son relation this much(Like in doll city) to get our hopes up..and no will report because everyone wants that:LOL::love:
Agree, if Patreon policed all the pirate sites on the web, looking for incest patches, it would be pulling the plug so often it would end up driving itself down the drain. And there is also the "name your character relationships" option, which many games implement, and Patreon doesn't bother them either. They are just a bunch of fucking hypocrits, that's all.

Bottom line is, Slooty Slots is a 3D artist, not a game developper. Her coding skills must simply be too limited and she probably can't/doesn't want to put the additional work time figuring out how to create a patch or implement a rename charcater relationship option. She had never intended to have mom/son sex, and well, she never lied about it really. She should've perhaps come out clearly about it though, and say: "sorry boys, your mommy sex fetish is great and all, but I don't dig it, so I won't do it."

Reactions: reyreynao
Mar 29, 2021
SlootySlots can you open the $1 please, i want to read the announcements
I'd like to read the announcements too :)

Because I've heard that SlootySlots is starting to think to consider moving to another project and I'd like to have some more information about that, additionally, I'd like to know if there are any plans to release Doll House and Doll City on Steam as well sometime in the future :cool:

Reactions: Aereon1104

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys new version here somebody can share it on another source

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes