3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Guys please who can contact with developer can please ask one important question. The girl om the left side she gonna appear in game or not? Please if possible ask develoepr such question because she look damn hot and sexy
Looks like the scene on the boat

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Looks like the scene on the boat
I was hoping to see her in new update but she dont appear and I was sad about it and dont know if developer gonna put her in game or not. Thats why if somebody can contact with developer somehow can he ask uch question please. I try to contact with develoepr but she dont respond

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
is this a sequel to doll house?
A loose sequel. It's the same MC and uses some of the same characters. Originally it was meant to be a direct sequel but that got changed in development when I started making Slooty start caring about things like lore, and story elements. Haha.

Reactions: Aereon1104

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Quick feedback on update. Don’t really like how the story is making the women look younger. Better to go more milf.

Also I usually say that the transformation is what I show up for but it’s too bad we didn’t get more of the old transformed Brandy before she changed again.

still good game tho

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Quick feedback on update. Don’t really like how the story is making the women look younger. Better to go more milf.

Also I usually say that the transformation is what I show up for but it’s too bad we didn’t get more of the old transformed Brandy before she changed again.

still good game tho
Response:
Transforming a young naive girl gives cool dominant vibes, an adult has an established view of the world and a fix set of preferences and kinks

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
Soo... This game has a POV tag, but on some of the pictures there is this bald dude. What i'm wondering is if that's the MC, or if this game actually is POV. Personally i prefer games where i can't see the MC in these kinds of games, so i can imagen how he/she would look like myself

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi, There seems to be a problem. If you use the 0.11 save you cannot get to 0.12 as the code points to Outro not Main12.
In 11.rpy changed line 948 to read " jump Main12" and everything worked fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marsow
3.30 star(s) 33 Votes