3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Do I have to start all over? I seem to get stuck at around the end of Chapter 5 / the demon scene after going to the subway..

cyanman

Aug 21, 2019
Mine crashes on startup, logs say things like

"Exception: glActiveTexture not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glActiveTexture not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glAttachShader not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glAttachShader not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glBeginQuery not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glBeginQuery not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glBeginTransformFeedback not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glBeginTransformFeedback not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glBindAttribLocation not found."

Any help?

Reactions: _Gutts_

fzzff

Feb 27, 2020
- I love big proportions, but if you don't do it right, it crosses into major uncanny valley territory. This game is crawling with both eroticism, but uncanny valley effect that hits at the same time in a negative way, so I bet a lot of people think it's hot, feel it's hot, but something prevents you from truly enjoying the scene; IMO, that's your subconscious rejecting the uncanny valley effect. IMO, it is difficult, no, nearly impossible, to pull off unreal proportions like this in 3D, especially because IRAY uses such realistic lighting effects. (But in 2D you can more easily get away with it.) In all fairness, there are many scenes that don't have too much uncanny, so you don't think about it; that's a good thing, those scenes were enjoyable.
I'll be honest here, I personally don't find anything that prevents me from truly enjoying it. I'm here for unrealistic and unreal proportions.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I'll be honest here, I personally don't find anything that prevents me from truly enjoying it. I'm here for unrealistic and unreal proportions.
Part of problem is that the girls start very attractive already, so the transform has to be very big to have an impact. And second transform has to be even bigger.

if the game started with girls like 7 Islands Domain then there would be more room.

but the fun of this game is that it is unreal and has magic and stuff. Wrong game if you want realism.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I agree and will mention it to Slooty. And will once again bring up the outcry for naughty Magnum content.
I think the sexual tension build up between Magnum and the MC so far has been great, it would've been less interesting I think if they just humped right from the get go or too soon. I just wonder if there are plans for incest how they'll pull it off since it's on Patreon.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know new update gonna come up today or not? Because developer write that she gonna release it on 15 july

Reactions: LadyBee
3.30 star(s) 33 Votes