3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just had a thought, since Magnum has been working on an obediance formula for the doll transformation tonic, maybe she could create a dominance formula, to truely create masters to the obedient dolls.

Like say if the MC takes it, he becomes an all powerful psychic harem master and conquers the entire city either for himself or in service of the goddess.

Or if the Goddess or Magnum takes it, they could end up releasing a psychic aura that dominates the minds of all near them, and whichever of them takes it, they will take the MC as their right hand man and loyal obedient psychic lover. (I prefer this happening rather than the MC taking the dominance serum)

I love femdom, but i'm not asking for get on your knees and worship my feet, or kneel so i can use you as a chair. (I know that this isnae that kind of game) More like a my loyalty is to you my goddess i'll do anything you ask of me, kind of thing, like they could tell the MC, come with me and let's take over this area of the city, afterward your gonna fuck me till i'm satisfied.

But as i said that's just an idea that i like the sound of, regardless i'm looking forward to what might happen in later updates.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys its already posted here but cant download from this site please share with us on mega new version please

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Doll City [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.77 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 272 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 238 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Why is there no incest patch? It's obvious the MC is supposed to fuck the shit out of his mom, but the game only hints at it. I understand why, because of Patreon, but that's what patches are for.

Some suggestions ("Why do you do this Hakarlman", because I want to support the game on Patreon, but the following is what prevents me from doing so. If you were a content creator, wouldn't you want to know why people don't sub to your patreon?)

- If the developer reads this, MAKE AN INCEST PATCH PLEASE, then just release it on here with an anon account, or just email it to one of the mods. How to make incest patch in ren'py: - I'm not the only one, tons of people are requesting this in this thread.

- Add proper nipples to the breasts. You can't neglect that part.

- I love big proportions, but if you don't do it right, it crosses into major uncanny valley territory. This game is crawling with both eroticism, but uncanny valley effect that hits at the same time in a negative way, so I bet a lot of people think it's hot, feel it's hot, but something prevents you from truly enjoying the scene; IMO, that's your subconscious rejecting the uncanny valley effect. IMO, it is difficult, no, nearly impossible, to pull off unreal proportions like this in 3D, especially because IRAY uses such realistic lighting effects. (But in 2D you can more easily get away with it.) In all fairness, there are many scenes that don't have too much uncanny, so you don't think about it; that's a good thing, those scenes were enjoyable.

- The scene assets, (background cities, hotel rooms, etc) have shaders of VERY high quality, but then you have the Genesis 3 models which use very old skin shaders. So it doesn't end up looking that great when the two clash (character & scene). The solution is simple, try using G8.1F skin shader from now on, or in the next game,upgrade to G8.1F PBR skin. Don't worry, you can still keep the doll effect using updated skin shaders; silicone material is translucent, so having better translucency will only make the scene better. But yea, the high quality scenes clash with the low quality skin shader and uncanny valley effect from the women. Let me sum up the problem, watch this, it's a video of a realistic doll: .. It's real life, so obviously the lighting is all real, the scene is real, but the doll produces a bizarre feeling; that feeling can vary in degree, it's the uncanny valley effect. IRAY is taking us in the direction of realism.

Because IRAY render is becoming so realistic, the goal should be to produce something like this (this is a real scene, with a real doll, not a 3d render. Producing a render like this is now becoming totally possible with latest DAZ improvements, especially 8.1F shader)

On a side note, I want to give a compliment. That one scene where you enter the fancy hotel like room, with this music playing , is one of the best times I've ever seen music match the setting. It was brilliant and extremely immersive.

The mom character is a total win, she is well thought (could be better, but still good). But without an incest patch, it won't truly hit that fucked up vein of eroticism.

(This post is gonna get indexed by google, others will find it, and it will help others, in case anyone is wondering why i'm writing this here. I find TONS of valuable information on this forum by using google to search it.)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody say what is this
Its like one mpre new version or what?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
What has happened to this game? All the great storytelling from first five episodes is done by an armature now or the original has run out of ideas. Even the transformations have become boring.

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes