Seeking Looking for games with great "Giving in" mechanics

JohnnyOla

Jan 13, 2020
I'm curious if there are any games with a similar mechanic to Katalist where, instead of attacking or doing battle related stuff you "lust" after them and they notice and abuse your weakness.
In Katalist you can look at bodyparts like breast or feet and they will then take advantage.
I think thats a pretty interesting game mechanic that made Katalist my favourite game but i don't remember ever seeing it anywhere else.

But all "giving in mechanics" are welcome where those mechanics are well "fleshed out" Succubus Senki for example has some great options like just starting to masturbate mid battle and a last ditch seduction by the succubi when they get close to loosing. Monster Girl Quest is a bad example tho since it has these options, but its usually just one extra line and most of the time they are bad and boring.

I'd appreciate your suggestions

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Both KP and SR have sexual harassment until MC gives in (after reaching certain thresholds in desire), but the pleasure increases are not directly controlled by the player. And it has desire for different body parts, e.g. at 100 mouth desire, MC is ready to give a BJ to whomever tries it first. Sex acts can also be learnt and initiated by MC.