• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Seeking Looking for games with level drain

Jul 16, 2018
Hello, as the title says, I am looking for games which level drain is the main focus or there's a good quantity of content around it.
Already played Tower Of Trample, Succubus Trainer and Girl Beats Hero.
Also I prefer willing level drain, but unwilling (like in case of defeat) is ok too.
Thanks in advance!

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
Lilith's Throne has an optional level drain mechanic when the victim orgasms. As I said it's optional and is a perk the player has to choose while leveling and as far as I know there's only one enemy who uses it on you if your character orgasms with her. The game is not built around this mechanic (and in fact you level way too fast using it) so I don't know if it is what you are looking for.

Reactions: ManOfDarkDesires

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
Lilith's Throne has an optional level drain mechanic when the victim orgasms. As I said it's optional and is a perk the player has to choose while leveling and as far as I know there's only one enemy who uses it on you if your character orgasms with her. The game is not built around this mechanic (and in fact you level way too fast using it) so I don't know if it is what you are looking for.
Name of the character pls

Tyrew

Jan 26, 2021
Kilgor and the succubus world. Throw a few bucks the creators way if you got em too, he deserves it.

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021
Paradise Refrain, everyone has level drain (you can pick Perfect Hero and stay still)

Despite Cheating, You Are xxx and Level Drain

MGQ and Paradox (Lencubus)

Feb 23, 2018
for femail protag, there are the classic
Heroic Princess Millia
and

Princess Knight Claris

but im sure you know about them... they are like 6/10.