Seeking looking for games with nonhuman/monster male protagonist

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
i am looking for games where you can play as a nonhuman ( like alien, werewolf, orc, goblin , dog , monster of any kind , dragon etc) with human females . I mainly prefer RPGM but it does not matter .
i only played two games like this ..
1) A Goblin's Tale (pregnancy content is one of my favorite)
2) Tentacular
And I usually prefer RPGMs because of the time and activities like running around . I like to take my time and play long games and basically time consuming games that's why I choose RPGMs. But other type of games are good too.
so please help me find more games like this ( with pregnancy if possible)

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Defiler Wings, Time for Dragons, and Deranged Dragon Mod for the latter. You play as a dragon, just like Ravager (and DW predates Ravager by a fair margin). There is little story, as the gameplay is largely emergent. The art is stolen and inconsistent, and translation can be spotty (the originals were in Russian). Ravager is much better on that front.

On the other hand, these games have a great deal more pregnancy involved, as the dragon impregnates most virgins who cross his path. And, as you progress from DW to the mod, there is a lot more actual gameplay than in most games here, instead of just branching scenes. Which may not be to everyone's taste. The art and translation issues get a bit better, too.

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
Ravager, ren'py game with dragon as MC (pregnancy included)
I played it. It was really good.
Defiler Wings, Time for Dragons, and Deranged Dragon Mod for the latter. You play as a dragon, just like Ravager (and DW predates Ravager by a fair margin). There is little story, as the gameplay is largely emergent. The art is stolen and inconsistent, and translation can be spotty (the originals were in Russian). Ravager is much better on that front.

On the other hand, these games have a great deal more pregnancy involved, as the dragon impregnates most virgins who cross his path. And, as you progress from DW to the mod, there is a lot more actual gameplay than in most games here, instead of just branching scenes. Which may not be to everyone's taste. The art and translation issues get a bit better, too.
I really liked Time for Dragons more then the others. They were good too but i like it more.