Seeking Looking for games with standing picture systems

Zynnthali

Mar 17, 2019
Hello!

I want some recommendations for games that contain in some way customisable or interactive doll model for the character. If it's only mc or the party or maybe some side characters, anything where you can influence the look of a picture or have it being changed through events and natural gameplay (traps or enemies) throughout the game is my jam. Alternatively, games with advanced standing pictures, where the amount of variations are just so great, that it borders for eligibility also count. Trainer games are good for this too, but only if the look changes actually affect gameplay for them. The graphics don't have to be great, even pixel art is fine, but preferably made for the game and not borrowed.

Some examples for what i'm looking for are: Cursed Armor, Flower Princess Elulu, Degrees of Lewdity, Rain's Rave, Princess Sacrifice: Adventure of Feena and MaiDenSnow Eve games.

Unfortunately, I can only read English, so untranslated games don't really work, unless they are so simple or obvious that it's impossible to not understand. Other than that, any suggestion is fine, could even be a 3d models game, like this one. Male mc as a picture is acceptable, however I would prefer to not have MxM exclusive games suggested. The game don't have to be on this site only either, although adhere to local rules if possible. I just hope to see something I missed or haven't played yet.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Influenced by character state:

Karryn's Prison (facial expressions for fatigue, horniness, ahegao, potentially erect nipples, wet trail)

Player-driven wardrobe changes:

Lab Rats 2 (extensive wardrobe system, poses, image reflects what the character is doing during sex)
Witch Trainer: Silver mod (extensive wardrobe system)
Star Knightess Aura (MC is progressively mind-controlled to be less geeky and more ditzy, doesn't go very far yet though)
News Desk (Cassandra is blackmailed by the MC into wearing increasingly more daring clothes)

Reactions: Zynnthali

Zynnthali

Mar 17, 2019
Influenced by character state:

Karryn's Prison (facial expressions for fatigue, horniness, ahegao, potentially erect nipples, wet trail)

Player-driven wardrobe changes:

Lab Rats 2 (extensive wardrobe system, poses, image reflects what the character is doing during sex)
Witch Trainer: Silver mod (extensive wardrobe system)
Star Knightess Aura (MC is progressively mind-controlled to be less geeky and more ditzy, doesn't go very far yet though)
News Desk (Cassandra is blackmailed by the MC into wearing increasingly more daring clothes)
Thank you. Have played all except Aura, they are good games, deffo in line for what I want. As far as Witch Trainer Silver goes, wardrobe doesn't really do anything for gameplay, I find it's more just eye candy. Still good, no doubt.

I've seen Star Knightess Aura being suggested a lot recently, but I wasn't sure it has the kind of content I look for. Mayhaps it is worth keeping an eye on it after all.

More suggestions are welcome, of course.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've seen Star Knightess Aura being suggested a lot recently, but I wasn't sure it has the kind of content I look for. Mayhaps it is worth keeping an eye on it after all.
Yeah, it's pretty damn good imo, but at the moment there's not a ton of ero-content unless you're really into mind-control or very slow corruption.

Zynnthali

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah, it's pretty damn good imo, but at the moment there's not a ton of ero-content unless you're really into mind-control or very slow corruption.
Hopefully it doesn't end up being abandoned or turn out one of those games that tease you the whole time and end up having no pay off whatsoever.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hopefully it doesn't end up being abandoned or turn out one of those games that tease you the whole time and end up having no pay off whatoever.
The dev definitely has some prior experience, updates weekly and has set a timeframe of 3 years for 1.0 with later updates adding alternate paths, which sounds quite reasonable. But yeah, gonna be while before directly sexual corruption options become available.