Seeking Looking for games with stomach bulges, all species (except tentacles and toys)

May 10, 2019
Basically title. Anything that isn't toys or tentacles. Phallic things that aren't dicks are just boring to me.

Horses, large furry or human MCs appreciated. Alternatively playing as a female mc and encountering those. Anything with a large dick.

Other good kinks - Stomach bulges, balls deep, stretching, size difference, monster, monster girls, furry etc.

Preferably not 3D or with ultra-chested or ultra thick girls.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
For a specific recomendation look at shoku games, I believe all of them had some sort of cumflation.

For a more generic recomendation browse this tag combo based on some stuff you mentioned. Cumflation seems to be mashed together with the pregnancy tag but it might be coincidence since many games with it also have pregnancy.

May 10, 2019
For a specific recomendation look at shoku games, I believe all of them had some sort of cumflation.

For a more generic recomendation browse this tag combo based on some stuff you mentioned. Cumflation seems to be mashed together with the pregnancy tag but it might be coincidence since many games with it also have pregnancy.
I actually played a lot of the Shoku games, they're very basic but I love the most of them. Most of them aren't even on here because loli content is purged

Reactions: Meaning Less