Seeking Looking for games with supernatural/cosmic horrors element

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
I'm searching for games with supernatural/cosmic horrors element, preferably the cosmic horrors aspect. Like suddenly the world got attacked by monsters/ghost etc.

It's alright if the whole setting is only in one city, (I'm sure 99% of the games here is like that anyway)
Mc has to be male and please no Yaoi/Boy love, abandoned game, AI cg
It'd be nice if the graphics/renders is "animeish" and not westernized, so no games like "0 END". But if you think the game is worth it then feel free to reccomend to me
Having some gameplay would be nice

Some game that I have played are Astral Lust, MIST, corrupted kingdom, lesson in love (this count too i think?)

Thank you for your help

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Couldn't believe that I forgot to mention Superhuman, yeah, I already play this one. I heard about parasite black every now and then, how is the story there compare to superhuman?

The first one artstyle is not my cup of tea, how is the story there?

For the second one, isn't this one a fullblown ntr where mc can't do anything to stop it? It's a bit too much for me then

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Couldn't believe that I forgot to mention Superhuman, yeah, I already play this one. I heard about parasite black every now and then, how is the story there compare to superhuman?

The first one artstyle is not my cup of tea, how is the story there?

For the second one, isn't this one a fullblown ntr where mc can't do anything to stop it? It's a bit too much for me then
The story is mostly just an excuse to get the scumbag MC in a position to threaten/Stockholm Syndrome some girls, including sis and mom. I wouldn't play it for the story, though it can be a cozy experience I suppose, with some gameplay.

Yeah, it's NTR, though MC can do things to prevent it if for some reason you want the non-NTR path in a 95% NTR game.