Seeking Looking for gay 3D games

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
Hi all,

What would you recommend for a person who likes M&M(gay male) sex in 3D games? I'd love to see more than one. Singles 2 and GayVilla (which is boring) is like all I know :poop:

I'm not interested in visual novels though, some of you describe it as "3D", but it's just pictures and plain text.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
What is M&M? I look it up and find Mutual Masturbation, and a joke about the republican party being Millionaires and Morons.

Reactions: cheryl_c

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
There are only 22 3D games with a gay tag, and only one of them actually focuses on the content, that's Straight?

My own game will have some, but it will be quite a bit later in the game, and won't even make up 1/4 of the content. I think that's gonna be the way it is with the majority of the others with that tag as well, unless they're straight up simulation games with no real story.

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
I'm kind of into simulation games. Wish there was more such games like The Singles or House Party - but with more gay sex options. :cry:

Reactions: mariosth

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
There are only 22 3D games with a gay tag, and only one of them actually focuses on the content, that's Straight?

My own game will have some, but it will be quite a bit later in the game, and won't even make up 1/4 of the content. I think that's gonna be the way it is with the majority of the others with that tag as well, unless they're straight up simulation games with no real story.
Just to clarify, Darth. The tags '3d game' and '3dcg' mean different things.
'3d game' means the platform of the game runs in 3d. Think Skyrim.
'3dcg' means images taken from 3d models.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi all,

What would you recommend for a person who likes M&M(gay male) sex in 3D games? I'd love to see more than one. Singles 2 and GayVilla (which is boring) is like all I know :poop:

I'm not interested in visual novels though, some of you describe it as "3D", but it's just pictures and plain text.
Try and

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Just to clarify, Darth. The tags '3d game' and '3dcg' mean different things.
'3d game' means the platform of the game runs in 3d. Think Skyrim.
'3dcg' means images taken from 3d models.
I'm aware, if you actually look, its 22 3DCG, there's only like 5 with 3D game.

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
Try and
Thank you! :love: I'm not really into The Sims (it's similar to Singles, I know) but sex always looks so choppy there, eww... Gonna try Bonfire.

And yeah, I'm so so not into 3dcg. Though 99% of games with gay sex are like this... What could I do to get a real 3d game...

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Thank you! :love: I'm not really into The Sims (it's similar to Singles, I know) but sex always looks so choppy there, eww... Gonna try Bonfire.

And yeah, I'm so so not into 3dcg. Though 99% of games with gay sex are like this... What could I do to get a real 3d game...
If you have Skyrim, LoversLab has a ton of adult mods.

May 8, 2018
Hi all,

What kind of 'gay male sex' are you OK with? There are a quite a few of those games on DLsite but practically all of them are effeminate traps.

May 8, 2018
Just simple gay sex, no fetishes, animals etc... So are there any real 3D games?
It's a really niche genre for obvious reasons. I don't know of any 3D games like that which exist. You'd probably have a better chance paying two random guys to fuck each other.
If you like 3D animations, your best bet is to go on Naughty Machinima and look them up there.

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
It's a really niche genre for obvious reasons. I don't know of any 3D games like that which exist. You'd probably have a better chance paying two random guys to fuck each other.
If you like 3D animations, your best bet is to go on Naughty Machinima and look them up there.
Eh... A man can dream...
Though I still think/hope that I'll find some games like that, maybe someone on here will as well. <3

Also, would love some simple, but cute small games like The Coconut Quest.

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
Tried Bonfire. It's very good, though I wish it wasn't all about monsters/orcs, but that's a theme of the game, so... But it was nice anyway. Gonna try Skyrim, hope it's not as choppy when it comes to sex as The Sims.

Reactions: Takurah
May 8, 2018
Eh... A man can dream...
Though I still think/hope that I'll find some games like that, maybe someone on here will as well. <3

Also, would love some simple, but cute small games like The Coconut Quest.

This is the only thing I could find on DLsite that isn't poorly rated.

Reactions: Takurah