Seeking Looking for good games where you have to make the enemy cum before you.

Sep 16, 2018
Looking for some good games where the main mechanic/combat of the game is about getting your opponent to cum. Erotical Nights is the best example, I also played Monster Girl Dreams which was fantastic, but want more, preferably animated, or not text based. Doesn't have to be turn based, could be more like a platformer where both you and the enemy fuck each other when you knock them out or something.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
So you're looking for a battlefuck game? There's a million of those. First one that comes to mind that contains animation is ROBF. If that's what you're looking for I could name a shit ton over the next couple of hours but you can just google battlefuck; BF; バトルファック; or エロバトル. All of them focus on making your enemy cum before you but sometimes they're just games that feature erotic attacks.

Reactions: Artix0 and magidos
Sep 16, 2018
So you're looking for a battlefuck game? There's a million of those. First one that comes to mind that contains animation is ROBF. If that's what you're looking for I could name a shit ton over the next couple of hours but you can just google battlefuck; BF; バトルファック; or エロバトル. All of them focus on making your enemy cum before you but sometimes they're just games that feature erotic attacks.
Yes that would be what I'm looking for. If you have any recommendations on this site I would appreciate a few. Animated is best, more RPG focused with erotic attacks like Erotical Nights, but platformers like Succubus Affection are good.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Karryn's Prison. Enemies are defeated when they cum but so are you if you cum and lose all your energy (which results in a defeat sex-combat sequence rather than Game Over). Should be right up your alley but has a learning curve.

Reactions: Zapdosmoltres1
Sep 16, 2018
Lilith's Nightmare just got posted recently. Translated, animated, battlefuck, the works.

Also theres Monstergirl Dreams (Not animated). Its one of my fan sigs.
Yea I've played Monster Girl Dreams, it's very good but I'd like games that aren't primarily text-based. I'll try the new one, looks good. Any more recommendations like that would be great.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Yea I've played Monster Girl Dreams, it's very good but I'd like games that aren't primarily text-based. I'll try the new one, looks good. Any more recommendations like that would be great.
Let me start off by saying that a BF platformer doesn't exist. The exception being an abandoned game called by TOH back in 2010. I've been looking for one since Gorpete introduced a sex mechanic in a platform game almost 20 years ago... game goes by the name of these days but it was called something else before on the LoK forums. I'd love for someone to prove otherwise, maybe then I can go to my grave. Until then:

Fallen angel fits the bill here I think.
Tales of Androgyny if you can handle the tags.

BoneTown has a mechanic where you pin your endurance against females in minigames.

The Lilith Series that the aforementioned recommendation belongs to and the ROBF series are your stock standard games.

Sep 16, 2018
For platformer I was thinking more that defeating an enemy can lead to having sex with them, kind of like Succubus Affection, which also has enemies trying to have sex with you.

Fallen Angel looks good, I'll have to try that. I've tried Tales of Androgyny and couldn't really get into it, was just too complicated for not enough payoff.