[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for help on my first game (DARKWORLD)

Zazislazy

Nov 2, 2019
Project:
DARKWORLD, a game I have planned and have a general write-up for

Developer:
Discord: zazislazy

Looking for:
- 2D Artist, Assistant Writers, Assistant Programmers

Employment Type:
- Share and Unpaid

Work commitment:
- Nothing crazy, just collaborative and engaged when possible. This is non-committal and you can come and go as you please.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. Username is above

Job Description:
- Need help in making this game come to fruition and making it all that it can be

Additional comments:
- This is my first game ever I have ever done wholly. I have previously worked on small writing stuff for different non-NSFW games. I want DARKWORLD to be playable both with/out NSFW mode. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. (Yes I copy/pasted Draco6393's post to use as a template, it was good!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asia Argento

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
whats the game about? and what are you using to create it, like what engine or system?

Zazislazy

Nov 2, 2019
whats the game about? and what are you using to create it, like what engine or system?
The setting for this game is a world in which the sun never rises (think the movie Dark City). Crime is ever present and only you can uncover the mystery as to why night is eternal.
I am hoping to implement a system not too dissimilar to the game "Lilith's Throne".