Seeking Looking for Hentai games

Jun 14, 2018
Hi, I am looking for hentai games, but without tentacles/aliens/robots and stuff like this. They might be paid or on steam. English is a must.

CtrlAltDelicious

Jan 3, 2018
I'm not too sure what you're after so I'll just spitball some of my favorites for you to try out.

Forest of The Blue Skin
A good game if you're cool with monster girls and reverse-rape (female on male), kind of like pokemon in the sense that you find a way to add them to your "collection" which is essentially just a gallery beside spawn.

Dandy Boy Adventures
A somewhat dating sim that includes milfs, fun gameplay, and no outlandish creatures whatsoever aside from one ghost girl (optional)

Lust Doll
This one's a lot more open-ended and lets you choose what kinks you'd like to allow in the game from the start. It features a lot more of a text-based gameplay than others but it still provides you with images and character portraits (almost all of it you can customize to your will).

Let me know if you like any of these games or any aspects from these games and I can send a few more by! I hope this helps! All three games are in english by the way, only the pictures for forest of the blue skin are in japanese!