Identify Looking for Honeyselect/Renpy Mother Sister branching path VN from 1-2 years ago

Nov 25, 2017
It was very overdone simple plot of son coming home to mom and sister but there was a choice to be with only one or both. Most of the game took place in the apartment but I think the last update you went with your sister to the store to buy groceries or maybe you went alone. The game already had about an hour of content and from what I remember it was well written. I could possibly be wrong about there being a harem and might just be remembering the option to pursue both at the same time, but not knowing. Most of the content with the sister was in her room, but there was also a scene in the living room and stuff. This game was very basic story so I'm having a hard time describing it but for what it was, it was still rather well done and that's why I was interested in finding it and thought someone might remember it for its quality. Also something I just remembered is that your mom and sister were both very open to the idea. It wasn't a game of corruption. Your sister and mom were interested in you.

It had 3-4 decent updates before I assume it was abandoned. Possibly because of covid. Around that time at least somewhere when covid started maybe.

I get reminded of it when I see Sweet Affection but definitely a different game that was a VN.

Nov 25, 2017
I found it. It was Sheer Happiness. I don't see how to delete a thread or else I would. I guess this is now a recommendation thread to go check out this year-old abandoned game. I'm sure all of us on this site are used to playing unfinished games, so you might as well give this one a try too.

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Yeah, it was a pretty good VN. I liked it for its simplicity. Reminded me a lot of My New Family.