Seeking Looking for incest/harem games like S.H.E.L.T.E.R

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
As the title says, any game with incest and harem. Exclusively 2D. I'm looking for stuff like S.H.E.L.T.E.R, Daily lives of my countryside, Demon deals, Urban Demons, etc.

Reactions: peva1 and 142536978

mtdewaddict

Aug 20, 2022
I haven't played this one, thanks! Altough I think I remember some controversy about it... Something about the art, could it be? Could you fill me in?
I haven't heard anything about it. Hopefully I'm not unintentionally supporting bad practices or anything...I thought the art was good though

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Bravolf

Aug 3, 2020
I haven't played this one, thanks! Altough I think I remember some controversy about it... Something about the art, could it be? Could you fill me in?
The creator switched to a 3d imitation of the 2d art. I'm sure that would have stirred something. In my opinion it's kind of inconsistent. Sometimes, you can hardly tell the difference and other times it's night and day.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
yeah like the other person said. the creator switched art styles mid development. huge downgrade imo but dont let that stop you from playing the game. its still great