• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Translator] Paid Looking for Japanese translator for VNs

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Project:
VNs like the Atelier Sakura ones.
Example: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...anojo-no-uwaki-o-shitteiru.60673/post-8913818

Developer/Group:
Saikey NTR Studios
patreon.com/saikey
Saikey#1767

Looking for:
Japanese translator for VNs

Employment Type:
The rate is US$50 per 1k lines of dialog translated. Only dialog translation is required. Proofreading and image editing are done by other members of our team.

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:

-Experience translating (games, doujins, or others) is required. Be sure to show me any previous translations you have made to apply.

-We take care of the technical aspects. We simply set up the projects in a software very similar to excel or google sheets where you have all the Japanese lines on one column and you write the translated text o another column. We expect you to do some play testing to get more context for the dialogs if you need to. Lines should be edited/localized to sound like natural English. We do not want "literal" translations that might sound like they went through google translate.

-On average lines of dialog contain from 1 to 10 Jap mojis. We pay per line of dialog translated a rate of US$50 per 1k lines.

-We only focus on NTR content. I have to state this since some people are "sensitive" to this tag.

-We currently have a team of 5+ people plus some contributors from other communities. Our team has editors, illustrators, doujin translators, graphic editors, a proofreader, and a project manager.

-The VNs you would be translating are quite short, 6k lines or less. (Normal VNs have 15k-30k+ lines of dialog).

-A normal VN will get you around US$300.

Contact me on Discord at Saikey#1767 if you are interested.

Last edited:

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Found many translators. However, I will now update this post to require previous experience translating any type of work.