• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for Koikatsu artist for a game I'm making

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Project:
- Name is yet to be decided, it will be a incest/harem game with mind control, inspired by games like Snow Daze and Corruption

Developer:
- Only me so far, I will be writing and coding

Looking for:
- 3D Koikatsu artist

Employment Type:
- Revenue share

Work commitment:
- Long-term/part-time. I'm doing this as a hobby so I'm not going to be able to commit full-time either, so I'm looking for similar levels of commitment. However, I do expect long time association and I also expect you meet deadlines that we both decide

Preferred method of contact:
- DMs on this site, if the discussion is promising we will move to discord

Job Description:
- Koikatsu artist who is familiar with using mods so that the characters look unique, and should be able to use the animations in Koikatsu too. There are a lot of Koikatsu games using the base game for the characters, but they look kind of samey and generic, so I don't want that for the game I am making. When I say animations I only mean the animations already included in Koikatsu but you should be able to make them look decent with the camera angles, avoiding clipping and so on.

Kizuku

Nov 21, 2020
Hey. Couldn't figure out how to send you a DM so I thought I could reply to your post here. I'm pretty interested in developing a game with you. I'm in the midst of making a game myself too, so I think we could figure something out.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Hey. Couldn't figure out how to send you a DM so I thought I could reply to your post here. I'm pretty interested in developing a game with you. I'm in the midst of making a game myself too, so I think we could figure something out.
Hey, glad to see you showing interest. I have sent you a DM, let me know if you have trouble seeing it then I'll figure out something else.

MindRest

Sep 14, 2023
Hey there, offer's still up? I can do a variety of things, mostly character creation and mod making/porting (outside of clothes), but I am also really good at scenes, either posing, nodes constraints, kkpe or a bit of timeline. I can show in DMs what I can make