[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Paid Looking for Lead Game Developer with Ren'Py Coding & Writing Skills

CaptainMarvelous

Oct 2, 2019
Project:
- Omniverse Paradise is a comic-based parody game. My inspiration for this game is 'Something Unlimited', but Marvel and other franchises, meets 'Confined With Goddesses', gameplay. You (MC), a superhero geek, are isekai'd into a new reality after saving someone from certain death. You're rewarded by being the keeper and beta tester of this world. (Think of the "The Good Place" show) You start to bring in superheroes into your new reality and become romantically involved.

- How far along is the project? - We have an script outline and some base assets created for the game already. If we need to rewrite the script, we can.

Developer:
- Captain Marvelous
-
-
- (700+ Members)
- Discord: Captain Marvelous #0001

Looking for:
- Ren'Py Coder & Writer

Employment Type:
- PAID or Revenue Share, pick your poison.
My budget is $1000-$5000. If more is needed please discuss why when we connect.

Work commitment:
- Ideally I'd like to get a Chapter one of the game out within 3-5 months if possible.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord... please either join the server or message me directly.

Job Description:
- I'm looking for a lead game developer that can bring my vision to life with Ren'Py Coder with writing skills. I have never finished a game, in fact this is my first game. I'm an artist and I need someone to pretty much tell me what needs to be drawn logistically to make this game happen.

I have a junior writer + junior coder willing to work with you as well. You won't be totally alone on the project and I expect professionalism.

Additional comments:
- Below are the characters. (Rogue, Black Widow, Storm, and Captain Marvel)
- I intend to add more from different franchises. (Power Girl, Wonder Woman, etc.) (DC, Video Games, Any type of Superhero really.)

Roster2.png

Reactions: RStar8

max987r

Mar 7, 2018
I would like to work in your project.
love your art style, played several of Ren'Py games (mostly parody), looking forward to your response.
Skills of programming:- JavaScript ,Python and C++

Thankyou
Project:
- Omniverse Paradise is a comic-based parody game. My inspiration for this game is 'Something Unlimited', but Marvel and other franchises, meets 'Confined With Goddesses', gameplay. You (MC), a superhero geek, are isekai'd into a new reality after saving someone from certain death. You're rewarded by being the keeper and beta tester of this world. (Think of the "The Good Place" show) You start to bring in superheroes into your new reality and become romantically involved.

- How far along is the project? - We have an script outline and some base assets created for the game already. If we need to rewrite the script, we can.

Developer:
- Captain Marvelous
-
-
- (700+ Members)
- Discord: Captain Marvelous #0001

Looking for:
- Ren'Py Coder & Writer

Employment Type:
- PAID or Revenue Share, pick your poison.
My budget is $1000-$5000. If more is needed please discuss why when we connect.

Work commitment:
- Ideally I'd like to get a Chapter one of the game out within 3-5 months if possible.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord... please either join the server or message me directly.

Job Description:
- I'm looking for a lead game developer that can bring my vision to life with Ren'Py Coder with writing skills. I have never finished a game, in fact this is my first game. I'm an artist and I need someone to pretty much tell me what needs to be drawn logistically to make this game happen.

I have a junior writer + junior coder willing to work with you as well. You won't be totally alone on the project and I expect professionalism.

Additional comments:
- Below are the characters. (Rogue, Black Widow, Storm, and Captain Marvel)
- I intend to add more from different franchises. (Power Girl, Wonder Woman, etc.) (DC, Video Games, Any type of Superhero really.)

View attachment 1692861
!

CaptainMarvelous

Oct 2, 2019
People keep messaging me on F95. But I am specifically requesting you too message me on Discord. Please read the post in it's entirety.

thephantasm

Mar 1, 2024
Thats actually a pretty good representation of earths mightiest heroes black widow.

Maybe you can reach out to henshinvolt or ohwee