Seeking Looking for lesbian/futa focused games

LesboIsBesto

Dec 30, 2020
Been on here for a bit & dis site led me to some good shiet, now I could use some help getting more games. What im lookin for are games with female player & a female/futa focus for sexual content (or at least it makes up the majority of the content). Gameplay style, mechanics, etc im looking for are like 2d sidescrollers with stuff like gettin raped for game overs.

Some examples I got are like Mystic Knight Maya, Echidna Wars Dx, Demons Sperm, & Alien Quest Eve. If anyone knows games similar enough to them, would love to hear about em.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Been on here for a bit & dis site led me to some good shiet, now I could use some help getting more games. What im lookin for are games with female player & a female/futa focus for sexual content (or at least it makes up the majority of the content). Gameplay style, mechanics, etc im looking for are like 2d sidescrollers with stuff like gettin raped for game overs.

Some examples I got are like Mystic Knight Maya, Echidna Wars Dx, Demons Sperm, & Alien Quest Eve. If anyone knows games similar enough to them, would love to hear about em.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=181,191,2255
If you look at latest games. Click the golf ball like pin symbol to show filters and you can limit what you want to see.
Filters.png

Reactions: Rafster

LesboIsBesto

Dec 30, 2020

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Trinity quest - has some of this, but it isn´t the only focus. It also has a lot of monster sex, and some simple lesbian sex, the rest is female on futa content.

Feb 7, 2022
Do try azura zanac's games, i think theyre what youre looking for.
Their names are Setalia demon realm and seal of lutellaria, lutellaria being his newest game and the most fleshed out of the two, the two games are concluded in development.
The one downside is that there are no gameover cgs, but the animations are great