Seeking Looking for Management and Simulator hentai games.

Jul 22, 2017
I played a few slave training games and recently also played some management and simulator games like Soldgirl Town, NTR Legend, Young boss Ririka etc. and I really liked the parts about them where you manage how the game plays or how someone acts. I'm sure there are different kinds of management and simulator games but the ones I'm mainly looking for right now are something where you can be like maybe a manager for an idol agency or running a brothel or even ruling a kingdom. Anything where you "rule" over something is okay for me. As for Simulation games yeah trainers are appreciated and I also like dotpixel games since I played Summer Memories and that was nice. I'm curious if anyone knows really good management games or Simulator games.

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
I played a few slave training games and recently also played some management and simulator games like Soldgirl Town, NTR Legend, Young boss Ririka etc. and I really liked the parts about them where you manage how the game plays or how someone acts. I'm sure there are different kinds of management and simulator games but the ones I'm mainly looking for right now are something where you can be like maybe a manager for an idol agency or running a brothel or even ruling a kingdom. Anything where you "rule" over something is okay for me. As for Simulation games yeah trainers are appreciated and I also like dotpixel games since I played Summer Memories and that was nice. I'm curious if anyone knows really good management games or Simulator games.
Black market(banned on f95, avoidable loli content, just make sure to abort girls if they are pregnant)
Monster black market
Monstergirl bifrost

Reactions: Xaninha

MOGGERrn

Apr 10, 2023
There is a game called Super idol, where the MC is idol/Music production company owner but he doesn't have much money left to actually produce anything, and his sister wants to become a idol so bro whores out his sister.