Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm having some trouble with this version. After playing for a few minutes, it becomes pretty laggy to play. Looking at the job manager, I can see that it uses a cpu core fully and also uses my GPU. v2.8 does nothing like that. Am I the only one having this issue?
There is a "bugfix version" on patreon that got uploaded a while back, the dev doesn't really mention all the bugs they fixed, so maybe yours is among those?

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
It's awesome that this game is recognized here now.. it's really good and a nice time waster.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
There is a "bugfix version" on patreon that got uploaded a while back, the dev doesn't really mention all the bugs they fixed, so maybe yours is among those?

It is indeed fixed. Thank you.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Yay... some part of my body warms at the thought that this gem finally got a place here in this awesome community. Can't wait for the next update.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Does the art still look like dooty?
Art could improve but the animations are actually pretty good and you have alot of them with mix&match even. I hope the game developement goes on because there is still alot of unused potential in this gem.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Looks incredibly ugly, but the gameplay is good for a flash game. Should be ported to Ren'Py or something though.

Reactions: Zar999

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I still find it much more visually appealing than alot.. and i mean ALOT of other non-3d-cg games around here.. also it has alot of fetishes most games don't have, very kinky animations and, being already pretty good, lots of room for improvement.

It's so small everyone should try it out and decide for themselfes.. at the least you got an hour of something fresh if in the end you decide not to like it.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Sweet.. don't know who provided the last versions but hopefully he knows/reads this.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
3.1 is done... but Mega decided to ban his account. So he is looking for a new place to share his files. Look at his patreon for details.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes