• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Do you use any cleaning program for windows? In my case that was the problem for every flash game cuz they delete saves
i use Norton utilities, i set it to not scan my Browser (chrome) you should be able to do the same or similar.

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks fellows i will look into it, however i will stop playing this for a while, encountering an annoying bug where everything slows down and it gets quite irritating

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
For the 3.2:
Amanda's past has been revealed!

Updates:
  • the whole story got added! This includes:
    • 9 new dialogues
    • 1 new story related (not playable) character
    • 4 pages of comic storytelling (illustrated by Mayiamaru)
    • 3 new hentai animations for Amanda
  • more then one information box can pop up now
Bugfixes:
  • fixed bug that let you never have lesbian action between Madeline and Cassandra
  • fixed sound bugs on lesbian action in general
  • fixed bug that doesn't load reputation correctly, pretty much in the end game
For 3.2.1:
Only a few bug fixes; most were spelling corrections.

(from his site )

mkkmkmk10

Oct 15, 2017
How does the servant job work? I feel like no matter how high level of service my slave has, the servant income is always 16 to 18 gold per guy. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
yeah, I asked that before even opening the game, and within 10 minutes found that there were bunny girls and stuff.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes