byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I'm not even seeing a UI on the newest version.
EDIT: I had to restart my PC and then I could see the UI. Very strange.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Is the glory hole room implemented as I have yet to be able to find it. Am I missing something?

edit - nvm, I'm an idiot.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
having an issue where the end of day doesn't pop up, i have to use the stand alone flashplayer would that be whats causing the issue

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Its night since a while now, no new clients but I cant end the day? anybody knows a fix?

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Its night since a while now, no new clients but I cant end the day? anybody knows a fix?
same issue i was having, i deleted the save data, just click on the outhouse just outside the door in the main menu (didnt realize i was using old data from an older version), and ever since i did i haven't ran into the issue again.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
same issue i was having, i deleted the save data, just click on the outhouse just outside the door in the main menu (didnt realize i was using old data from an older version), and ever since i did i haven't ran into the issue again.
Just restarting does fix it as well :D

But what about the animals you can get when farming for monster girls? Just sell them or does one need them for anything?

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Just restarting does fix it as well :D

But what about the animals you can get when farming for monster girls? Just sell them or does one need them for anything?
yes, restarting is a temp fix though, it'll continue to happen until you remove the save data used in the older version.
you use the animals for the animal show, or some girls use them in the private room, so beastality.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
yes, restarting is a temp fix though, it'll continue to happen until you remove the save data used in the older version.
you use the animals for the animal show, or some girls use them in the private room, so beastality.
Thanks. :D So Ill just sell them.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes