Seeking Looking for management, minigame(s), female protag, gloryhole, etc...

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Hello!

A few days ago I've discovered this cool little game, unfortunatly, still in development : Succum Brewery

A few weeks ago, this one : Cowtastic Cafe

And of course, I'm still addicted to : Karryn's Prison (Vanilla + DLCs, no mods)

I've used the search feature for more games like theses without great success.
What I like about Succum Brewery :
- The slow burn.
- A lil' bit of teasing.
- A lil' bit of story.
- And of course, the barmaid minigame and all the nice CGs.

I can't say that I disliked anything.

About Cowtastic Cafe :
- The minigame is nice.
- There's some management options.

But I dislike ridiculously gigantic boobs.

For Karryn's Prison :
- Well, I like everything even if the boobs are a lil' too big for my taste. But Rem and Sachi are currently working on it, crazy guys.

So now, what I'm looking for.. I'm not that peeky. I think.
I don't care what engine runs the game as long as there's no game breaking bugs and it's stable.
But I need some suggestions about a game with :
- A bit (or a lot) of management.
- A female protagonist.
- A submissive/servicing protag (But I don't mind a dom protag, I like playing KP with a sadistic Karryn too)
- Some minigames (or not)
- Nice 2D CG. (But I'm ok with 3D CG as long as it's not some tasteless AI generated)
- If there's some gloryhole/barmaid/waitress theme/job, that's cool
- Slow corruption (I don't like this term, I prefer to think that you open someone's mind to new wonders.)
- If there's some deepthroat scenes well written like the one in Claire's Quest, you'll make my day.
- If the game is completed, that's a plus. And if the game is available on Steam, or Kagura Games, so I can buy it.

- Please avoid the Censored + MTL combo. I have a few allergies, and this one is at the top of my list.

TLDR : Need games suggestions with management, boobs not so big, :drool.

And that's all.
I can't provide a list of the games I've already tried because, I don't remember all of them, and... there's way too much.
If you guys have some suggestions, I'm all ears. Thanks a lot. Have a nice day :)

Sorry for the grammars, typos errors. Currently fine-tuning my English.

Reactions: Mine Turtle

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Thx for the list, there's a few that I haven't played yet.
Never heard about High Pressure, looks cool, but after 5mn reading the last posts, I'm just depressed.
As for the others, like Saria, or Pizza Hot, they are in a too early stage. But it gets better every update.