Seeking Looking for mare / centaur content

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
Welp now I'm stuck searching for a lost game, kind of around the same premise and settings of say Tales from the unending void, reluctant archon, ataegina or maou-sama but anyway the game I'm looking for had a side character (female centaur princess or queen, may or may not have been virgin) that says all centaur men are either dead dying or sterile and asks you to impregnate her to save her planet and species when you travel to her planet or dimension or whatever, was 3DCG

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
I'm working on it, but it's no where near any type of testing phase yet. I'm having a lot of trouble with the rigging around the Mare's genitals...gonna need to set up several tests for the soft body and collision to see if this is even possible.
RealMARE.png

Reactions: Noss and Redbitch

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
The problem with Besti is, the only realistic horse he put in had a dick (of course :rolleyes: ). and you can't even compromise and make do with the 'rest of the horse' cause you cant interact with any other part of it.

Those 'Friendship is Magic' ponies are waaay too small and the art style from that genre of MLP was the worst look he could have chosen. They look like little stuffed animal pigs with giant heads....NOT my thing at all, lol. (i know it's the popular one, but i have no idea why. Midnight Castle was the first and most realistic style IMO)

The full sized ones (that ARE in the game btw) aren't selectable when making the 'friends'. THAT would have sufficed somewhat if only there was a way to unlock them as usable models instead of the bystander animations in the bedroom scenes.

Close Enough isn't cutting it anymore. :mad:

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
Small update on some progress i've been able to make...

It doesn't have anything to do with the soft body physics, they "only" add jiggle i guess. What we want are "Blend Shapes" in blender, then they have to be imported into unity. There's a tutorial on youtube how to do that (i still use blender 2.78 cause it does what i need it to) I managed to get it to look halfway decent on the crappy models i have, but i'm going to need to remodel everything now to get it perfect. But this should give anyone looking to make this kind of stuff some sort of direction towards The Goal

Redbitch

Nov 22, 2020

It doesn't have anything to do with the soft body physics, they "only" add jiggle i guess. What we want are "Blend Shapes" in blender, then they have to be imported into unity. There's a tutorial on youtube how to do that (i still use blender 2.78 cause it does what i need it to) I managed to get it to look halfway decent on the crappy models i have, but i'm going to need to remodel everything now to get it perfect. But this should give anyone looking to make this kind of stuff some sort of direction towards The Goal
Looks so cool ! Don't give up that's awsome !

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017

Will there be a centauress option? I don't really have much interest in pure horses.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
Will there be a centauress option? I don't really have much interest in pure horses.
I'm having a hard time with the mare as it is. It's not really coming together as well as i'd hoped (plus privacy to work on this is slim where i'm at right now). To turn this thing into a centauress would be possible, yes, but i haven't even finished the new mare model yet. Not to mention i don't have a Unity scene for it at this point. Then there's the blendshape programming to figure out....it's just snowballing out of control.

I have absolutely NO idea when or even if i can manage something like turning what little i have right now into a playable sim. I'm just convinced no one else is going to make the female feral content i'm looking for, so i'm going to attempt it. I'm not going to promise anything else regarding this project from now on, because i honestly don't know myself if i can finish it.

All i can say is, if i get anywhere else with it, i'll post progress here, but it's likely the updates will be few and far between.

Last edited: