Seeking looking for metroidvania like sex games

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
hey everyone, can you link/recommend metroidvania like sex games?
pixel style prefered but not needed. forest of the blue skin was the last good one i played. lots of animations and enemys, big world, you get new combat skills and you have to backtrack and explore a bit to find all the optional or needed stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kerzlakam

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
and maybe.
thanks for the answer. the first i finished alrdy, was sadly really short and hard and the 2nd i quit pretty soon because its basically you having to carry around several other characters which really sucks.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

W65

May 31, 2018
There's , which is a lot like SotN and the other games in that line.

I don't have a link to it, but Nightmare Sphere has a little sex in it. It's almost more of a ryona game since, if I remember right, the sex is kinda limited and pretty much just rape and birth, although it does have a corruption mechanic. Kinda floaty and weird controls, but I had fun with it. It's also sorta old, and its sequel Nightmare Sphere 0 is apparently no longer being developed.

You could try Repure Aria, which is the other game by the Limulilim guy. You don't swap characters but instead your one character changes into the others you meet. I don't think we have a thread for it here but I'm pretty sure there's an English translation available.It's probably on ULMF. I actually like Limulilim better: it's a little more of a free-roaming game than Repure, and I sorta like having multiple characters. The carrying thing gets better once you get a few upgrades that allow teleporting and stuff. Repure has the same artist and similar gameplay, although it's a little more plot-focused. There's a demo floating around the net for Repure Aria 2--it's floating because the guy actually sold it (a demo), which was kinda shady.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
There's , which is a lot like SotN and the other games in that line.

I don't have a link to it, but Nightmare Sphere has a little sex in it. It's almost more of a ryona game since, if I remember right, the sex is kinda limited and pretty much just rape and birth, although it does have a corruption mechanic. Kinda floaty and weird controls, but I had fun with it. It's also sorta old, and its sequel Nightmare Sphere 0 is apparently no longer being developed.

You could try Repure Aria, which is the other game by the Limulilim guy. You don't swap characters but instead your one character changes into the others you meet. I don't think we have a thread for it here but I'm pretty sure there's an English translation available.It's probably on ULMF. I actually like Limulilim better: it's a little more of a free-roaming game than Repure, and I sorta like having multiple characters. The carrying thing gets better once you get a few upgrades that allow teleporting and stuff. Repure has the same artist and similar gameplay, although it's a little more plot-focused. There's a demo floating around the net for Repure Aria 2--it's floating because the guy actually sold it (a demo), which was kinda shady.

hey thanks for your suggestions, what does ULMF stand for? it looks like finding these games might take a bit, simply googling them doesnt seem to get me any results that i can use.

and i guess i'll try to push onward in limulilim hm.

W65

May 31, 2018
hey thanks for your suggestions, what does ULMF stand for? it looks like finding these games might take a bit, simply googling them doesnt seem to get me any results that i can use.

and i guess i'll try to push onward in limulilim hm.
ULMF's another adult game site kinda more focused on Japanese games--sorta hongfire-like. Also not a pirate site, far as I remember. Mostly discussion, help, some translations--that kind of stuff. They had some kind of server crash or forum upgrade or something a couple years ago that seemed to impact their viewership, but the place is still pretty popular I think.

I actually happen to have a link to thier Repure:Aria thread . It's kinda long because the game's been out a while. Usually they don't have links to the games themselves, so you might have to dig up a copy from anime sharing or some other place. Also the OP might not be up-to-date with the latest English patch, but searching the thread ought to do it.

The Nightmare Sphere guy's blog is . Looks like there might be some life in him yet.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
ULMF's another adult game site kinda more focused on Japanese games--sorta hongfire-like. Also not a pirate site, far as I remember. Mostly discussion, help, some translations--that kind of stuff. They had some kind of server crash or forum upgrade or something a couple years ago that seemed to impact their viewership, but the place is still pretty popular I think.

I actually happen to have a link to thier Repure:Aria thread . It's kinda long because the game's been out a while. Usually they don't have links to the games themselves, so you might have to dig up a copy from anime sharing or some other place. Also the OP might not be up-to-date with the latest English patch, but searching the thread ought to do it.

The Nightmare Sphere guy's blog is . Looks like there might be some life in him yet.
thank you. man the page looks really dead tho.

riotrey

Jul 9, 2017
I have been on a hitch and been downloading these types of games for like a week now (addicting gameplay what can I say). There's Kurovadis, UnHoLy DiSaStEr, Crisis Point Extinction (unfinished but still good for what it is), Lab: Still Alive, Lab 2: Underground, Explorer of a Golden Planet (just Japanese been trying to find a English version or how to translate but no luck), Dungeon & Maid, Inviting Song of The Evil (again would LOVE a english translation).

Reactions: th3om3ga

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Might be worth checking out any of the Libra Heart games. Don't know if any of them are like 'Metroidvania', think most are more like classic Castlevania games. Not quite what you're looking for I think but I've always enjoyed them (especially as a Castlevania fan)

W65

May 31, 2018
Might be worth checking out any of the Libra Heart games. Don't know if any of them are like 'Metroidvania', think most are more like classic Castlevania games. Not quite what you're looking for I think but I've always enjoyed them (especially as a Castlevania fan)
That's a good point. That one Succubus game that used Libraheart graphics but was made by someone else (totally forgot the circle name) is actually a kinda-sorta Castlevania 2-style metroidvania.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
I have been on a hitch and been downloading these types of games for like a week now (addicting gameplay what can I say). There's Kurovadis, UnHoLy DiSaStEr, Crisis Point Extinction (unfinished but still good for what it is), Lab: Still Alive, Lab 2: Underground, Explorer of a Golden Planet (just Japanese been trying to find a English version or how to translate but no luck), Dungeon & Maid, Inviting Song of The Evil (again would LOVE a english translation).

i played half of the listed ones.
unholy disaster was pretty decent but softlocked quite often for me.
dungeon & maid had horrible jump/hitbox detection imo
golden planet i skipped because its japanese. and while these games usually dont need much language, its still nice to understand the language.
lab 2 was also okay.

rest i didnt play but i might try it thank you :D

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i actually played 2 of them and while they did lack the sex part (sure there was some of it but meh. if youd remove it noone would miss it tbh) they were actually pretty fun and cool. i didnt know there are more of them so thanks i'll check it out.
if you remember any specific ones you suggest please lemme know

Ijkdenem

May 2, 2019
hey everyone, can you link/recommend metroidvania like sex games?
pixel style prefered but not needed. forest of the blue skin was the last good one i played. lots of animations and enemys, big world, you get new combat skills and you have to backtrack and explore a bit to find all the optional or needed stuff.
how about (Nightmare Sphere).

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Best recomendation for Iris Action. nice graphics and one of best HPart ever where you get diffrent H.action with diffrent part of clothes damaged. you have 3 clothes parts. upper uniform, skirt, pants. But its not like in most action game that less HP you have , also less cloths. You have to find a way to eg have skirt and pants destroyed, or only top uniform etc. Cool system.

And of course Guilty Hell :)

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
I hope this is not seen as a necro post, but thanks for posting all these metroid vania games and links. This is gonna be a huge help.

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Don't forget about !
Currently dead. If u r coder, u can take over it. Literally!

Last edited: