Seeking Looking for mom son games with a practical story

MehmedV

Feb 12, 2024
As the title suggests i'm looking for a mom son game , which is super practical with the story and how the main character gets his mom into a relationship with him , and it's a bonus if the mom gets pregnant. Thanks. :p

Reactions: Brehmoment101

Obligatory

Jun 2, 2018
I'd throw Heart Problems in here. Technically it's not incest, but if they've been your family since you were a kid then it counts in my books. Adopted homies gotta get their incest rocks off too. Oh, and give Deathable a shot if you haven't already. It's new so it barely has any content, but it already has one of the hottest incest scenes I've experienced in a long while. High hopes for this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ninjas10

vijdj

Jan 7, 2021
I'd throw Heart Problems in here. Technically it's not incest, but if they've been your family since you were a kid then it counts in my books. Adopted homies gotta get their incest rocks off too. Oh, and give Deathable a shot if you haven't already. It's new so it barely has any content, but it already has one of the hottest incest I've experienced in a long while. High hopes for this one.
Ah I see you are a man of culture as well. Matches your pfp. Deathable is really a good game

Reactions: Obligatory

Obligatory

Jun 2, 2018
Ah I see you are a man of culture as well. Matches your pfp. Deathable is really a good game
Game recognize game, my friend. It's too early to put it in the GOAT category, but if Deathable can follow that opening act well it'll certainly make a compelling case for itself. I gave A Very Full House a go recently and was pleasantly surprised. If you can look past the art style, there's a lot to like. I think my favorite thing about it is how hard it delivers on the incest promise. It's unapologetically an incest story, with no annoying side characters and shoehorned world-ending plots bogging the experience down. The way it handles progression leaves a little to be desired since there are a lot of important events hidden behind somewhat obscure triggers. A built-in guide would do wonders for the game, but thankfully there's a user-made one in the trend. If you haven't given it a try yet- maybe because of the art style- I'd strongly recommend it. Despite its shortcomings, I think it's a project with some real legs.

Reactions: vijdj

vijdj

Jan 7, 2021
Game recognize game, my friend. It's too early to put it in the GOAT category, but if Deathable can follow that opening act well it'll certainly make a compelling case for itself. I gave A Very Full House a go recently and was pleasantly surprised. If you can look past the art style, there's a lot to like. I think my favorite thing about it is how hard it delivers on the incest promise. It's unapologetically an incest story, with no annoying side characters and shoehorned world-ending plots bogging the experience down. The way it handles progression leaves a little to be desired since there are a lot of important events hidden behind somewhat obscure triggers. A built-in guide would do wonders for the game, but thankfully there's a user-made one in the trend. If you haven't given it a try yet- maybe because of the art style- I'd strongly recommend it. Despite its shortcomings, I think it's a project with some real legs.
I generally dont play games with female protagonist but I'll give it a try.