Seeking Looking for more RPGM games like Fall In Labyrinth

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
Hi! This is my first post here. I'm looking for some rpgm games that basically follow the gameplay/aspects/and customization Fall in Labyrinth has.
Basically these:
- Anime style
- Outfit Customization (Effects character art within the story)
- Male Protagonist
- Lewd progression system
- Pubic hair switch (Isnt a must, but would be a nice bonus)

Some of the games I've already tried that are kinda what Im looking for include:
- Haram Fantasy
- Island Saga
- Nymphomania Priestess
- Fox Girls Never play dirty
- aaand of course Fall in Labyrinth

After playing fall in Labyrinth, its been the game that's basically influenced what I like in H games. I'd love to find more like it, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know below! Thanks

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
You can check oneone1 games. I only played 1 of them but the others are on my list, they look pretty good. In every oneone1 games, the main character is a woman. There were costumes in the game I played, I guess others have them too.

Reactions: CZ2Energy

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
You can check oneone1 games. I only played 1 of them but the others are on my list, they look pretty good. In every oneone1 games, the main character is a woman. There were costumes in the game I played, I guess others have them too.
Ayye thanks. I did hear about those games actually, but I was looking for male protag games. Thanks for the suggestion though

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Ayye thanks. I did hear about those games actually, but I was looking for male protag games. Thanks for the suggestion though
Oh sorry, I read as a female. The kind of games you're looking for mostly have female protagonists. I looked a bit, but I couldn't find many games with male protagonists in the kind you are looking for. You can check this game. There are events for special occasions and you collect costumes. There are special scenes for the costumes you collect. It's quite a long and varied game.

Town of Passion

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
Oh sorry, I read as a female. The kind of games you're looking for mostly have female protagonists. I looked a bit, but I couldn't find many games with male protagonists in the kind you are looking for. You can check this game. There are events for special occasions and you collect costumes. There are special scenes for the costumes you collect. It's quite a long and varied game.

Town of Passion
Aaaah I see I see, thats a shame :( But I'll check out this one too and see how it goes! Thanks for the suggestions reguardless though

• Sad
Reactions: allura404

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Aaaah I see I see, thats a shame :( But I'll check out this one too and see how it goes! Thanks for the suggestions reguardless though
You can have a look at dlsite.com. There are many good rpgm games out there. You can find the games you want by categorizing them. I'm looking for games too in the style you want. Even when I searched for a game with Pubic Hair-Male Protagonist-Changing Clothes tags on the dlsite, there is no such game with a male protagonist lol. Either the filtering is broken or there really are very few games like this. I still recommend the site. You can find the games you like by searching English sources with the name. If the game you like does not have English, you can translate the games with mtool

Reactions: CZ2Energy

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
You can have a look at dlsite.com. There are many good rpgm games out there. You can find the games you want by categorizing them. I'm looking for games too in the style you want. Even when I searched for a game with Pubic Hair-Male Protagonist-Changing Clothes tags on the dlsite, there is no such game with a male protagonist lol. Either the filtering is broken or there really are very few games like this. I still recommend the site. You can find the games you like by searching English sources with the name. If the game you like does not have English, you can translate the games with mtool
Whoops sorry for the late response. But aaaaye, thanks man. I'll give dlsite a go!

Reactions: allura404

Aki888

Nov 12, 2023
Looking for the same thing also , the type of grind where it’s just at the right spot , go in dungeon , get loot , sell loot , replenish healing items and maybe upgrade gear , mating season, and repeat but sometimes go questing instead of dungeon . Game that fits my taste , doesn’t give you a tight leash but rather the story unveils as you explore and adventure .