Tool Tool recommendation for RPG Maker and Wolf RPG games full auto MTL & cheat

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Full auto MTL tool for RPGMaker and WOLF RPG Games, It's basically one click to go.
(Now supported WOLF RPG RPG Maker XP Vx VxAce Mv Mz)
It works without touching any of the game files (and without unpacking them), the game will maintain its integrity. ( Except WOLF RPG,However, only the main game program will be replaced, and a backup will be kept. )
Videos show how to work: (In fact, you do not need to see, it is very simple.)

If the tools are causing any problems, let me know.
I will fix it soon.
(Theoretically, no bugs will be added to the game By The Tool, This tool implemented in unusual way.)

It translate the entire text of the game at once, and once translated then can work completely offline

The VxAce/Vx/XP/WolfRPG tool is still in testing and needs to be perfected.

Download the latest version is free, I just want to show you my supporters page.

Support/Download page (Chinese):
Support/Download page:

Download the latest version at the time of this

Last edited:

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
It works fine
Well, translations are confusing sometimes but it's way better than play it in japanese, and there is a lot of old untranslated rpgm games that are very good
Thank you

Reactions: zths

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Full auto MTL tool for RPGMaker and WOLF RPG Games, It's basically one click to go.
(Now supported WOLF RPG RPG Maker XP Vx VxAce Mv Mz)
It works without touching any of the game files (and without unpacking them), the game will maintain its integrity. ( Except WOLF RPG,However, only the main game program will be replaced, and a backup will be kept. )
Videos show how to work: (In fact, you do not need to see, it is very simple.)

If the tools are causing any problems, let me know.
I will fix it soon.
(Theoretically, no bugs will be added to the game By The Tool, This tool implemented in unusual way.)

It translate the entire text of the game at once, and once translated then can work completely offline

Here are some screenshots.

The VxAce/Vx/XP/WolfRPG tool is still in testing and needs to be perfected.

Please go to my supporters page for updates, most of the tool's features are available to everyone. (With the exception of some translation engines, most of which are my local translators).

Download the latest version at the time of this
what is password for update

• Angry
Reactions: zths

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
hmm, your tool changed my game color...dont know why. it's missing some color fragments

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
hmm, your tool changed my game color...dont know why. it's missing some color fragments
It's Wolf RPG game?
I'm using specific version of this engine, that may impact some process progress.
And cannot do anything about it.( This engine is hard to get it work...

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i have problems with update i loaded what it asked on your page and its checking adn checking and checking no progress

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
i have problems with update i loaded what it asked on your page and its checking adn checking and checking no progress
Try using: Optimize network ( try when you're stuck on download or meet "Failed to fetch" )

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
did as you say right now and try again update it and its still show again checking CRC .... and nothing happen after it

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
is there not the complet tool to download
I don't know where you download from, or when you downloaded it, seems you have a broken version.(if stuck at "CheckCRC")
So you probably want to try redownload it once again.
If not work, I suggest you join my discord server, so when I have time, I can give you a remote assistant.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
is it supposed to be "MTool_3AD99028_Full_STOP_EXTRACT_THIS_WATCH_HOW_TO_UPDATE_VIDEO_INSTEAD_不要解压这玩意_去看如何更新视频" ?