Seeking Looking for Netorase/ cuckolding games with no sexual penetration

Mar 1, 2022
Hello people on f95, as the title have said I'm looking for netorase/cuckolding games but MC's girl is not penetrated by other dudes.

Like, MC is having sex with his girl and the girl is giving handjobs/blowjobs/etc to the guy or guys surrounding them. They can be kissing MC's girl, and doing anything else but no penetration. (Example, in the rick and morty no way home game, Morticia gives blowjobs and handjobs to other morties and the MC but no penetration occurs)

Another can be also, MC needs to buy something or he has a deal with some people or needs to escape, he makes his girl show her breasts, get naked, blowjobs/handjobs, kissing, etc but no penetration. (Example, in one of the naruto games, some evil people surround hinata and the MC, MC is given two choice, either give the money or let them have a bit of their way with hinata, on choosing the 2nd option, they kiss hinata and grope her, hug her, etc)

(In four elements trainer, at the end of chapter 1 the MC cums on katara's face and allows the village men to cum on her as well. Also im chapter 4, or it was 5, you see ikki tied up by some men and MC can stop them but decide to watch and the men starts masturbating then cumming on her and the MC saves her after that. Kind of enjoys it)

In waifu academy, the MC's sister works at a sort of adult bar where she has to show her body in an erotic way to earn money. It turned me on a lot too.

Well besides this, you can also recommend some other games where penetration by other men is included but the MC is with them having sex with his girl. (MC vaginal, the other guy anal or the opposite or girl getting dp and MC gets a blowjob)

Anyway, I have talked a lot but it's rare finding things like this. Even one scene like this or similar to this is appreciated if you recommend. I know this is unique but turns me on more like this. Ig you can say this is partial netorase?

If the games are in 2d it's much better! But if it's in 3d but has good models like waifu academy that's also good. If not, then anything else related to this is still appreciated!

[I'm sorry for annoying you all with this and thanks again!]

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Hello people on f95, as the title have said I'm looking for netorase/cuckolding games but MC's girl is not penetrated by other dudes.

Like, MC is having sex with his girl and the girl is giving handjobs/blowjobs/etc to the guy or guys surrounding them. They can be kissing MC's girl, and doing anything else but no penetration. (Example, in the rick and morty no way home game, Morticia gives blowjobs and handjobs to other morties and the MC but no penetration occurs)

Another can be also, MC needs to buy something or he has a deal with some people or needs to escape, he makes his girl show her breasts, get naked, blowjobs/handjobs, kissing, etc but no penetration. (Example, in one of the naruto games, some evil people surround hinata and the MC, MC is given two choice, either give the money or let them have a bit of their way with hinata, on choosing the 2nd option, they kiss hinata and grope her, hug her, etc)

(In four elements trainer, at the end of chapter 1 the MC cums on katara's face and allows the village men to cum on her as well. Also im chapter 4, or it was 5, you see ikki tied up by some men and MC can stop them but decide to watch and the men starts masturbating then cumming on her and the MC saves her after that. Kind of enjoys it)

In waifu academy, the MC's sister works at a sort of adult bar where she has to show her body in an erotic way to earn money. It turned me on a lot too.

Well besides this, you can also recommend some other games where penetration by other men is included but the MC is with them having sex with his girl. (MC vaginal, the other guy anal or the opposite or girl getting dp and MC gets a blowjob)

Anyway, I have talked a lot but it's rare finding things like this. Even one scene like this or similar to this is appreciated if you recommend. I know this is unique but turns me on more like this. Ig you can say this is partial netorase?

If the games are in 2d it's much better! But if it's in 3d but has good models like waifu academy that's also good. If not, then anything else related to this is still appreciated!

[I'm sorry for annoying you all with this and thanks again!]
Do you have other examples of scenes like that in waifu academy? My last try of the game was really a long time ago
But I remember that this scene with MC sister was fucking hot !

Mar 1, 2022
Do you have other examples of scenes like that in waifu academy? My last try of the game was really a long time ago
But I remember that this scene with MC sister was fucking hot !
I think you'll like Desert Stalker then. No sister as of yet but there are such scenes with Wife/Daughter.