[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for NSFW Hentai/CG Illustrator for an Hentai Visual Novel/Game

Lewdoppai

Jun 8, 2020
Project:
-Project Name: My Mom at the Pool

Hi Everyone! I'm currently developing a 2D Hentai Visual Novel/Game ( based on a short story I wrote inspired by real-world events happened to me as a kid). Though it may sound like a run-the-mill incest themed game, I can assure you its not.

Plot:

The plot is a beautiful Asian mom bringing her child to her boss's pool-side birthday party and the player plays as the child and he witnesses the unfortunate events that transpire during the party. He would be making choices that would affect the outcome of the visual novel/game.

(At NO time ever does the child engage in ANY sexual activity), however he would a third party POV witness to his mother's infidelity.

I have commissioned an artist to do up a concept artwork on how the game would look like (Shown below), the artist unfortunately is unable to continue due to poor health.

unnamed.jpg

The written short story is here:

However, I have other ideas on the divergent plot lines depending on the choices as well as would be open to suggestions. Once done, I'll distribute the game for free and credit the artists as free publicity.

Developer:
- Am a pretty competent developer using the Tyrano Builder Visual Studio (this game will be built exclusively on the platform). I have created private games for my own using other available artwork (Email me if you would like a copy).

Looking for:
1. Am currently looking for competent 2D Hentai/Anime artists to create
- Characters (Best would be based on the concept Title Art I posted above). Experience drawing booby milfs in hentai art form as well as evil-looking men would be greatly desired ( Sample for inspiration as shown below)
- Would also like to create GIF files of sexual acts if the hired artist is able to animate his/her illustrations as well.

a06af53c2fdb56b6ded323698949ef933dc95ccc7046b8de48d0984a732f7fbf.png
d8976f1819f0f92453c9b2e172f313a4e828631e28d50b28b0f483fee35f8c8e.png

2. Illustrators who can create the scenery like a poolside, bungalow exterior and interior, toilet, garden etc.

Employment Type:
As this is a passion project of mine, all fees will be paid by me for the time committed. Ideally, I would like a fixed rate-card for the artwork and I will pay a deposit (% to be discussed as an upfront payment).

Work commitment:
- This would be a one time project, but if this works, will be open to creating sequels (I wrote 4 further chapters on the same characters)

Preferred method of contact:
- This entirely a passion project for me at the moment and you can contact me via PM or this thread where you can also request my discord/Skype/Telegram.

Job Description:
- -Primarily an Artist with some experience and is able to communicate over text (preferably in English).

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Interesting premise. Unfortunately, Tyrano doesn't work with Linux, so I probably won't be able to play it.

Good luck with your development!

Eggobegg0

Nov 30, 2019
Still looking for an artist? I can only draw characters tho. Drop your discord and I will message you my art. :D

Reactions: Lewdoppai
Jul 13, 2020
Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I am from the Kreative Kitchen. We are an India based design agency. We provide any kind of design service (Concept Art, Story Board Design, UI and UX Design, 2D/3D Character Modeling, Animated Video Making). I have checked your requirement and i am very much interested on this.
I have shared some of our 2D/3D design works here. But i want to talk with you in details. Our rates and quality will be profitable for you.

Thanks,
KK PR.jpg concept.jpg bcad9501-e83f-4249-a661-10c272879357 (1).jpg 3D_1.png concept_art3.jpg

d.tomoyo

Sep 20, 2020
bit late but wonder its not too late to apply for the position.
I am professional hentai artist who previous worked on various hentai game illustrations.
attached is few of recent drawings, please contact me via discord if intreated thank you

Discord: dtomoyo#8215

Aug 28, 2017
bit late but wonder its not too late to apply for the position.
I am professional hentai artist who previous worked on various hentai game illustrations.
attached is few of recent drawings, please contact me via discord if intreated thank you

Discord: dtomoyo#8215

Added you!

Neon Luminous

Sep 28, 2020
Hi, heard you're looking for an illustrator? I am a professional artist that have done various commission work, most notably from Red Bull Gaming (shorturl.at/botKU). Send me a DM on Discord if you're interested! I can also send you the link to my portfolio there. NeonLuminous#0019