Identify Looking for NTR game with mother and son scene

tempjob2020

Jun 7, 2020
I remember you play as a house wife whose husband is away on business and you're looking after your young son. You get corrupted by an old man who is a neighbour or a shop keeper and eventually he forces you to have sex with your son.

Also any reccomendations for old men focused games would be good. Preferably NTR but doesn't have to be. I particularly like a corruption element to them.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
It was this one https://f95zone.to/threads/until-her-amorous-body-corrupts-final-shinachiku-castella.26634/
But if people have suggestions for other games like it that would be great.
I remember playing through this game a year or two ago. It was pretty decent in my opinion. I know some reviewers mentioned being a bit disgusted by how ugly the characters were in-game that corrupted the FMC, but that sort of comes with the territory in NTR games such as this one.

In terms of similar types of games, you may wish to peruse the following titles:

https://f95zone.to/threads/kotoko-is-a-little-different-shinachiku-castella.21882/

https://f95zone.to/threads/tina-swordswoman-of-scarlet-prison-v1-03-shinachiku-castella.18372/

https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/

The first two are not quite NTR-themed per-se, but the last one (Scars of Summer) does place a heavy emphasis on NTR.

tempjob2020

Jun 7, 2020
It is a shame there isn't a separate tag for old men. For a while now I've been planning out my dream game that takes place in a nursing home. The plot would be you're a dying old man in a nursing home and want to go out with a bang. It would be RPGM with visual novel cut scenes. During the day you'd have to set up various scenarios in the home to trigger the increasing corruption and blackmail of the people there. My rough character list is:

nina hartley - older female nurse - corruption - The focus of this character will be secret sex in public. Things like secretly sucking the patients off under tables or letting them fuck her whilst people are in the room without anyone noticing.

riley mason - slutty female nurse - corruption - She will already have a thing for older men and the focus of the route will be increasing amounts of depravity. Again culminating in getting pregnant.

?????? - slutty male nurse - corruption - A young male nurse who is openly gay and willing to have increasingly depraved sex with the old men.

Ashlynne brooke - slutty grand daughter - blackmail - She will be openly sexually active but disgusted by the old men and you'll but has money problems so can be paid to have increasing amounts of sex with the old men. Will always be disgusted by it.

jenna doll - submissive female nurse - corruption/blackmail - The focus of this character will be NTR. Using a mix of blackmail and corruption to get her to let the old men do stuff to her culminating in impregnating her. She'll be reluctant and disgusted but not assertive enough to really fight back much.

riley reid - submissive male boy friend of jenna doll - corruption - Will get increasingly turned on by the old men doing things to his girlfriend to the point you can start feminizing him and he'll start letting the old men have sex with him.

sweet monroe - naive grand daughter - corruption - will be visiting her grand dad. Focus will be on slow corruption till she eventually gives up her virginity to the old men and gets impregnated by her own grandad.

gianna michaels - abusive manager - blackmail/bdsm - She runs the nursing home. She likes to sexually tease and abuse the old men but is disgusted by them. Focus of this route will be using blackmail and restraints on her to rape and humiliate her. Will always be disgusted by the old men.

Old Men
MC - in a wheelchair - you're the most physically infirm but are the most intelligent and the one planning all the schemes
special needs - fat, smelly, retarded - he is the strongest old man and can get away with touching women with out getting in trouble due to having learning difficulties which is used to increase corruption
big cock - thin hairy guy with a massive penis - you can use the size of his penis to corrupt people
cancer guy - is covered in disgusting warts and hairs and has a hideously diseased cock with vile semen due to cancer and drugs he is on - can get away with more due to being about to die soon
I'd like to think of more old men so that there is at least six.

Unfortunately there isn't really a lot of content based on nursing homes.