VN Others Completed Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts [Final] [shinachiku-castella]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RE247514_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Chiharu, the girl who lives next door is a strong-minded
and a somewhat intimidating individual.

Before I even knew it, I had become attracted to her strength and kindness...
And I thought... that my feelings had finally been requited.

But it turns out that... The perverted creeps working
in the shopping district had set their sights on her and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-03
Release Date: 2019-03-04
Developer:
Censored: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Extras:

thanks to @KiresTheOne for the game! And @Darkanon for the save file.

RE247514_img_smp1.jpg RE247514_img_smp2.jpg RE247514_img_smp3.jpg RE247514_img_smp4.jpg RE247514_img_smp5.jpg RE247514_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MyrrdinEmrys

May 29, 2017
Hello,thx for the game.
But i can't launch it, when im trying to click on the .exe after unzipping it a message appears :"install game again".

i tried to launch it in admin mod, same issue. First time i have an issue with a game here. Is there any requirement about other that needs to be installed to play it ?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Why is this classified NTR, after it is stated that they do not share any connection? It is like you have a really big crush on a hot girl in high school and the next day you see her fucking with some fat nerdy dude. It should be voyeurism. I really think mods should divide the NTR tags into cuckolding(you seeing/"losing" your wife/girlfriend etc.) reverse cuckolding(you fucking/"stealing"etc.) This should clear up any confusion about what is the meaning of NTR and what type it is in a certain game.
Well the promotional art says girlfriend and NTR. *shrugs*

Reactions: TastySnickers

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
I personally don't get why people enjoy NTR... I hate cheaters, so I won't enjoy this. Either way, judging from the gross ass males, I'd be too grossed out to play this anyway xD. Thanks for providing it though!
Ntr is mostly just a vector for corruption, and while this site has a fair share of them, I doubt most readers are projecting themselves to live out some kind of cuckhold fantasy.

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Oh and because I know for a fact someone is going to ask about the locked choice in the middle of the story you need to replay these scenes in the replay room
ENDING 1
ENDING 2
ENDING 3
Event: "Your wife's company retreat"
Event: "Shopping district vacation"
After you do the choice will be available for selection along with the first good ending I've seen from this circle

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes