VN Others Completed Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts [Final] [shinachiku-castella]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

GDimitri

May 11, 2018
Hello,thx for the game.
But i can't launch it, when im trying to click on the .exe after unzipping it a message appears :"install game again".

i tried to launch it in admin mod, same issue. First time i have an issue with a game here. Is there any requirement about other that needs to be installed to play it ?
Bump. Got into the same problem as well. Any solutions?

Jul 1, 2018
The save in the op is 100%
Just make sure you remove the numbers in front it should only say save.dat
This save worked thanks, I don't know why but the one in op wasn't after changing the name and everything. Well all wells that ends well.
Thanks

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Also, "strong minded and somewhat intimidating girlfriend" yet she gets fucked by everything that has a penis without putting up a fight or uttering a peep of discord.
Dang it, someone pointed that out before me. Yeah, I love how "strong-minded" in the minds of these Japanese devs simply means she'll talk tough but is otherwise a complete pushover or a doormat.

- I'll get angry if you continue!
- oh-no-whatever-shall-I-do. *shrug*

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
I saw it but I don't understand what happened. Was it some sort of time travel nonsense or dream nonsense?
No not time travel, it's an alternative route. The boy went to the hospital instead of leaving her alone and only focus on his work and they get married. Sorry for bad english

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Ntr is mostly just a vector for corruption, and while this site has a fair share of them, I doubt most readers are projecting themselves to live out some kind of cuckhold fantasy.
I don't think so man. If people don't have a fantasy to be cucked then why is it that the number of translated netorare products far outnumber ones for netori? Both depict the female's corruption the only different is who's the male protagonist.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
@FoxPanda
You were right. The Happy End is just adorable.
IMO the need to finish all the routes makes it even more enjoyable cause you see what COULD have happened and then there's a way out. It's short but heartwarming, kinda like NTRPG2's "Good End"

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Anyone having trouble with the game not being able to run in the correct resolution after picking it under options? It stays in that small 800x600 window no matter what options I pick.. even with fullscreen I get black borders surrounding the game window instead of having the full resolution of my 1080 monitor.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After clicking the .exe, the message "install the game again" appears. Should I download from another server, since the information for installation is: extract and run?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
These games have made me believe that there are no normal dudes in Japan, and the average dudes mostly are losers with small dicks. Seriously, whats the fuck, I hate NTR, but if you wanna do NTR, then atleast make the other dude look more human rather than being a hairy blob of flesh.

P.S Also "strong minded" woman gets fucked within 2 minutes by any random dude.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
These games have made me believe that there are no normal dudes in Japan, and the average dudes mostly are losers with small dicks. Seriously, whats the fuck, I hate NTR, but if you wanna do NTR, then atleast make the other dude look more human rather than being a hairy blob of flesh.

P.S Also "strong minded" woman gets fucked within 2 minutes by any random dude.
Welcome to one of the biggest problems plaguing modern Japan~

I tend to think it revolves around the fact that the fantasy itself is so outlandish because the reality there for the average working person is downright ridiculous. You work yourself to an early grave, take overtime with zero pay (just to show you have "value") and then what free time you might have after work, you have to spend drinking with the people around you (even if you don't drink).

So yeah, stuff like this gets their rocks off because they can project themselves into the "ugly men"... somehow XD

Reactions: sonhot and Cavpal

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
I don't think so man. If people don't have a fantasy to be cucked then why is it that the number of translated netorare products far outnumber ones for netori? Both depict the female's corruption the only different is who's the male protagonist.
I find it harder to believe that people are somehow projecting unto or otherwise empathising with the MC's in these sorts of works. In most ntr doujins/nukige, the guy is just a plot device used to further the story and frame the context of the corruption and moral degradation that the girls are undergoing. They usually have a handful of lines at best and no discernible personality traits other than "dude whose LI gets ploughed". Like I said, they're just there to further the plot along - nobody (should) care about them.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I find the civil disscussion on NTR in this thread as refreshing.

I also love NTR, but not really for cuckold theme, but more for corruption ,ahegao , internal creampie tags. Many artists who draw in NTR genre are fu..ng amazing too.Generally,i can't empathize with cuckolded MC at all(depiction is pretty weak most of the time),but sometimes their tragic fate and struggles hit home.And you start to root for the underdog. I still find it hard to come back to Thug Party to get other endings :) . Also love when MC goes off his handle and gets sweet revenge,turning into sex maniac in the process

As for why NTR over Netori? Precisely because male partners could be abominations with big dicks attached.I feel like this is the main difference.In netori you almost require MC to be handsome sex god or something like that,or someone in position of power,it's more about the conquest,about male victory.POV is always from the seducer side. In NTR you often get the female POV , with all her moral hesitations(at first),and breaking taboos and such. it's more about the woman and releasing her inner slut,about degradation and descent into depravity.And we all love sluts ,right? :love:

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Also, netori is usually just vanilla, but the girl has a shitty/lackluster relationship you save her from. Usually, they're lighthearted and positive for the most part as well. 'rare at least has the thrill of breaking taboos and getting to see the process of a "good" girl turn in an adulteress/slut.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes