VN Others Completed Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts [Final] [shinachiku-castella]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
God, the text looks horrible regardless of whatever font you choose because of extra spacing between letters.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
see my above post its a happy one for once although you are forced to go through every other cheating route to get it lmao
Does he get a sex scene with his waifu tho or its just the ugly guys get bored of her and the (spineless?) MC gets bossed around by said waifu as a reward?

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Does he get a sex scene with his waifu tho or its just the ugly guys get bored of her and the (spineless?) MC gets bossed around by said waifu as a reward?
He gets 2 to 3 scenes if I'm not mistaken I provided the save it's included in the OP if you want to check it out for yourself
the last game like this the MC infuriated me with his stupidity, I was happy to see one actually win for once.
I cant remember the exact amount of scenes he gets I've been pulling a few all nighters trying to translate vampire notes
Brains not working too well lol

deadwho

Jun 10, 2017
can someone tell why the download size is only 300mb and from the dlsite is 500mb?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Am I playing this game right? I click the blue heart to see sex scenes, yes?

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Another good art-wise looking game ruined by "bad" version of NTR, oh and yeah she is "strong-minded and a somewhat intimidating individual" sure she is. I can only hope that someday we can have a full on Netori game with art like in this one -the ugly bastard part.

Jul 1, 2018
is it only me or the save in the OP doesn't give me any scenes in the event room. It just say at 0% for me
I still have my old save from jap version which is at 94% if anyone wants it

Reactions: PanyLover96300

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I don't understand the happy ending at all. Was everything that happened a "What would have happened" scenario. The screen is all glitching at the start. Or did the ending just entirely gloss over all that has already happened.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
This game is from 2017 why the hell they choose to translate now? Back then i was so fucking hyped for someone pick the project to translate this game because the concept was very good and i even send some e-mails for some subs for them to know of the existence of this game, but in the end nobody cares about a stupid game of ntr they prefer a moe game that the MC put his dick in every hole that appears in front of him.
And why they translate tiina before this one?
1551656937944.png
dlsite is so fucking random

by the way, this game is amazing

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to get different endings? I only did end 2 "two birds in love"! If someone can public how to take every one end of the game it will be very useful!

Reactions: pythagoreanpig
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes