VN Others Completed Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts [Final] [shinachiku-castella]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Is it actually rape though? she is asked point-blank, directly & without ambiguity if she was "assailed" (raped) in the one scene that could realistically be called 'rape' and her response is to say that she was not.

..... but yeah I get it. It's rape by anyone's definition except for her word so alright.

• Angry
Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Is it actually rape though? she is asked point-blank, directly & without ambiguity if she was "assailed" (raped) in the one scene that could realistically be called 'rape' and her response is to say that she was not.

..... but yeah I get it. It's rape by anyone's definition except for her word so alright.
Did we read the same VN? Maybe this misunderstanding is due to the poor english translation in the game, but I just finished the game and it is fresh in my mind, what happens is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was rape, no question about it. The girlfriends words in one of the endings where she says that "she wasn't assaulted" are just what she believes in because she was manipulated and eventually corrupted. Being corrupted and enjoying it in the end, well it just further reinforced the lie in her mind, and therefore it made sense to her to say that from her perspective, even tough we as the omnipotent players saw what actually happened at the start.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Did we read the same VN?
Paraphrasing;

MC: "But you were assailed, right?"

Her: "No. I did it willingly with him & others."
I can get exact quotes if you want. To clarify; If she says it isn't then it isn't. Period.

There isn't any argument beyond that unless you argue that women are literally brainless or are straight-up children.

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I can get exact quotes if you want.
You should do that because you're paraphrasing it incorrectly. You know what, fine let me get the exact quotes for you:

Just replay the exact scene in the game when Chiharu faints after Yuuta is hospitalized:
Where is the line were she consented? How can you spin or interpret that section in any way different from the objective truth?

Did she end up enjoying the corruption and ultimately consenting to what came later? yes, this is obvious and self evident.
Can it be interpreted that she is kinda destined to enjoy cheating? yes, as implied by the happy ending secret CG.

But the above points were never in question. The single argument was whether or not the initial event was rape. It was, objectively so. As I already explained in my previous post, she says the line were she "consented" not because she's brainless as you've put it. She says that because 1) she was black-out drunk and 2) She was manipulated into a lie to believe that that event played out differently.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Paraphrasing;

I can get exact quotes if you want. To clarify; If she says it isn't then it isn't. Period.

There isn't any argument beyond that unless you argue that women are literally brainless or are straight-up children.
Yeah the whole point of the inciting incident is that he raped her while she was passed out, then used that as a way to coerce her later. The part you are quoting is after she has already been doing it for a while. You think you have some kind of point but you lack critical thinking and a sense of context. You are ignoring not only the trope that was popular when this was made but the events of the VN period.

Reactions: RossoX

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
The cellphone scene where she cheats on him with the middle aged man at the hotel happens after the "Happy Ending", right?

Fucking hell... I thought there was gonna be a happy ending for once. I'm a fan of NTR, but it actually feels insulting when they sneak twists like that into the happy ending -_-

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Are these artists purposely trying to make the males look like failed abortions? Sometimes they hardly resemble human, so how can anyone self-insert with something like that?
You self insert not with the ugly bastards.
You self insert either with the girl, or the cuck.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Ntr is mostly just a vector for corruption, and while this site has a fair share of them, I doubt most readers are projecting themselves to live out some kind of cuckhold fantasy.
NTR is one of the only vectors of corruption I openly disagree with.
I can sympathise if we get to hijack the villains, especially if it's permanent remote control and manipulating their cum to make MC children parasites but this game doesn't even do that.
It hijacks the female.. which is stupid.
Anyways, the female has short hair and small areolas compared to the size of her breasts, so she's a nope.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes