VN Others Completed Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts [Final] [shinachiku-castella]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Can anyone recommend games like this game, where you have an option of 'peeping' or 'looking' at the NTR happening from a distance? That aspect is super hot! Appreciate any help.
If you haven't played it yet, NTR Homestay doesn't exactly have the peeping option, but it has different perspectives you can switch between

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Certain scenes have a lewd pic in the gallery section but when you click them it's just the main character (the one getting cucked) worrying about his girl. Is there some way to switch to her PoV?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I know this is dumb question but how do u click on the red heart? Cuz I tried and nothing happen after clicking on it
My mistake, you dont click on the heart itself but the button to the right of it
And it can happen with an orange heart or a red heart
Youll get a sneak peek whats happening wth the girl, then when the cuck pov is done, it lets you peek on the girl pov

stressone

Dec 23, 2021
Anyone having trouble with the game not being able to run in the correct resolution after picking it under options? It stays in that small 800x600 window no matter what options I pick.. even with fullscreen I get black borders surrounding the game window instead of having the full resolution of my 1080 monitor.
did you find any soultion? I have the same problem

Reactions: Reyas

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
the only problem in here is that why the fuck does the sex scenes have to be dark literally. I can barely see the sex scenes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
intimidating look girlfriend but will fuck anyone who raping her before
Kind of. I will give credit to the creators that they had her resist quite a bit before giving in, and her situation where a tragedy struck her beloved brother where she blames herself, gets drunk and (seemingly) cheats on her boyfriend isn't farfetched at all. It makes sense that she isn't entirely rejecting the guy because she see's it as "I already did everything and ruined what I had. Why even bother anymore?". Also, she doesn't see it as "rape". She got drunk and believed she sought comfort via sex which women tend to do.

Don't get me wrong, the story is retarded but it's NTR and by the standards of NTR, it does things fairly well. Probably the most important thing is the boyfriend is a massive pussy and def isn't a good fit for her. In the story she vaguely alludes to this a few times like when he wants to have sex and tries to 'take her' but backs down when she puts up some token resistance. It's not that she'll "fuck anyone", it's that as the title implies, she gets corrupted and it's gg.

Eh, I'll defend this VN because at least it tries. Most NTR stories do not.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes