VN Others Completed Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts [Final] [shinachiku-castella]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Oh and because I know for a fact someone is going to ask about the locked choice in the middle of the story you need to replay these scenes in the replay room
ENDING 1
ENDING 2
ENDING 3
Event: "Your wife's company retreat"
Event: "Shopping district vacation"
After you do the choice will be available for selection along with the first good ending I've seen from this circle
Thank you very much. I forgot about that there was a locked choice.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Took me awhile to realize how to actually get to 100%. So the post you see above is true. get all 3 endings (bad endings/NTR endings). I know that one of the endings will give you one of the two event scenes. Watch both scenes and it'll give you a key item and make sure you have a save file where the choice says Save or Don't Save. Fast forward and then click the 2nd option which leads to good ending. Exit out the game and come back and you should see 100% on Event Mode which includes the last two scenes. That is all and enjoy. Finally the torture is over.
For some reason, it made me remind of this one hentai short VN game where two vampires trying to leave town from vampire hunters. Get all endings in order to get the True ending. Man tbh, it was guro as fuck on a couple of them ending scenes.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
This is one of the few NTR stories where the woman isn't depicted as a brainless or malicious slut right from the get-go that wasn't so much corrupted as much as she was exposed. Chiharu has a pretty strong motivation to the things she does and the corruption she suffers is quite gradual, at least compared to other NTR stories I'm familiar with. Also I really like the design and character of Chiharu.

My only complaint about this is that the shota's character was not established well enough and that there is only one scene with the character. I have no problem with Ugly Bastard characters but they had a perfectly good shota right there to break-up the swarm of UB scenes.

Good stuff. Recommend.

muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
Can anyone recommend games like this game, where you have an option of 'peeping' or 'looking' at the NTR happening from a distance? That aspect is super hot! Appreciate any help.

Dec 23, 2019
It doesn't feel like this game would have overstayed its welcome if it lingered about for a good amount of extra hours. The nature of the corruption was better developed than in your typical NTR and the pacing gave it a good build-up. There is nice corruption varieties with the different routes, but the game is unfortunately too short to really squeeze a hefty amount of juice from them. Overall, a good NTR experience that is criminally short.

I think that stinger scene after the "good" ending was a bit mean spirited, but what's an NTR without some real heartbreak. :cry:

Magicsparkles

Oct 27, 2019
Sorry I can't launch it at all, crashes after clicking new game/continue/etc, I know that used to be able to play it before but not anymore? I tried emulator, changing locale to JIS in when opening, still doesn't work. Is there other version of this game or served I should download from?

I can play She Falls For Perverted Bastard, which has the same system I think? Is there sth missing for this one? I can also play Tina no problem
I use Wine/Wine staging to play on Mac and every other game works but not this one, please help?

Hi, I have the same problem, were you able to resolve it?

I can't get past the menu as well, it crashes every time, did you manage to get it to work?

LordDream Cas WillSmyth ?
Did you ever figure out how to get it to work?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Thank you so much. Is there a way to get the texts out of the game to translate it or use textractor? Thank you very much (I don't speak English)
You can use textractor, but you need to launch original (not patched, which MyGame.exe) an execute file in Textractor.
And you can try to extract text by using GARbro (mygame.exe it is an archive), but they are using .isb format, so I don't know how to open without any errors in text.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kilikxx

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Can anyone recommend games like this game, where you have an option of 'peeping' or 'looking' at the NTR happening from a distance? That aspect is super hot! Appreciate any help.
In case this is still relevant, a similar game from the same maker, Scars of Summer.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes