VN Others Completed Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts [Final] [shinachiku-castella]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

But bottom line is that its a nice little NTR game, but very flawed. Honestly, I don't plan to ever play it again. There are plenty of other good NTR games out there. Still, if you want my full thoughts they're right there.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Uggh... Uggh. My Eyes! My Eyes! The landlord was so disgusting I about wanted to throw up! Really this was so disgusting! Please put a warning on first page that this game has the UGLIEST guys ever. Not only that the game is so DARK and DREARY! I seriously believe this game was suppose to been a horror then they decided to change it to an NTR game.

Seriously whoever is the artist must be the UGLIEST person in the world and wanted a game where the ugliest people get the girl. This was so disgusting that I just could not diss this title.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Sorry I can't launch it at all, crashes after clicking new game/continue/etc, I know that used to be able to play it before but not anymore? I tried emulator, changing locale to JIS in when opening, still doesn't work. Is there other version of this game or served I should download from?

I can play She Falls For Perverted Bastard, which has the same system I think? Is there sth missing for this one? I can also play Tina no problem
I use Wine/Wine staging to play on Mac and every other game works but not this one, please help?

anyone know why i keep crash(mygame.exe stop working) if i choose all in menu start game?
Hi, I have the same problem, were you able to resolve it?

Can anyone help please ? I can't play this game in my pc. It keep saying the game stopped working when i click every menu option in game
I can't get past the menu as well, it crashes every time, did you manage to get it to work?

LordDream Cas WillSmyth ?

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2018
Sorry I can't launch it at all, crashes after clicking new game/continue/etc, I know that used to be able to play it before but not anymore? I tried emulator, changing locale to JIS in when opening, still doesn't work. Is there other version of this game or served I should download from?

I can play She Falls For Perverted Bastard, which has the same system I think? Is there sth missing for this one? I can also play Tina no problem
I use Wine/Wine staging to play on Mac and every other game works but not this one, please help?

Hi, I have the same problem, were you able to resolve it?

I can't get past the menu as well, it crashes every time, did you manage to get it to work?

LordDream Cas WillSmyth ?
I got pass it through when i played with win 10 32bit

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Still not working for me, was there a version before final one? Maybe I was able to play the previous version, could someone upload it for me please?

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
The story seems nice, but the game engine is horrible. It's very slow.
Those transitions are long half a century, the font is unreadable, the interface is not clear.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Oh and because I know for a fact someone is going to ask about the locked choice in the middle of the story you need to replay these scenes in the replay room
ENDING 1
ENDING 2
ENDING 3
Event: "Your wife's company retreat"
Event: "Shopping district vacation"
After you do the choice will be available for selection along with the first good ending I've seen from this circle
I noticed your comment, but i didnt read it at first. So i typed to ask about the locked options. Before I click "post" something told me to read your comment, and the first thing i noticed was literally "Oh and because I know for a fact someone is going to ask about the locked choice in the middle of the story" i was like: "wait.....how the hell:oops:"

YuRui

May 22, 2018
MC's like these are always so amusing. Well the MC kinda deserves it anyway. He literally has no reason to not keep his GF in check in a rural area. That said i do have a guilty pleasure to NTR regardless. Scenes were pretty standard- I could handle the fuglies but i feel like its just repeating positions. Great art though. Not enough despair if anyone has a thing for that. Sometimes i wonder if the MC's a bot.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Was anyone able to run it on Mac via Wine? I really tried a lot but after clicking to start the game, I get the error and game crashes

fuckM3

Jan 18, 2020
View attachment 256412

Overview:
Chiharu, the girl who lives next door is a strong-minded
and a somewhat intimidating individual.

Before I even knew it, I had become attracted to her strength and kindness...
And I thought... that my feelings had finally been requited.

But it turns out that... The perverted creeps working
in the shopping district had set their sights on her and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-03
Release Date: 2019-03-04
Developer:
Censored: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
thanks to @KiresTheOne for the game! And @Darkanon for the save file.

View attachment 256413 View attachment 256414 View attachment 256415 View attachment 256416 View attachment 256417 View attachment 256418
Thank you.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes