VN Others Completed Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts [Final] [shinachiku-castella]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
well i think "Swing&Miss" is a western NTR and by de way...one of the best i have ever played, though and plus is not finished yet
ah that one does look like it could be good. I havn't played it because swinging is not that exciting for me. I should give ot a try some day though.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Not a big fan of ntr, so my opinion will be more subjective.
Actually I found this game good, but not really good or great for couple of reasons.

First, MC here (for most of the time) is just a plot device because of whom this is a ntr game. Poor guy dont even have a chance comparing with old pervs, but most important that he has no satisfying ending. Not like happy "and they lived happily ever after" ending, but one in which he would start to get some pleasure from what is happening.

Second, and its really subjective, there is not much variety of partners in the game. Like, c'mon, there could be more of middle-aged and old pervs. Also I personally find Leanna's Slice of Life and Yokino more interesting because in this games girl actually can choose who bangs her.

Drimenlon

Jul 15, 2018
It is me or the game just freeze after the "Happy end"? it is like they dont wanna u let know that she will still cheat on you and it seems that worked for what i read. Pretty smart thing right here.

WillSmyth

Sep 10, 2018
Help? I MyGame.exe suddenly crashed after menu (after i clicked New Game or Load a Scene from Event Mode, basically when it enter dialogue gameplay) i use Applocale so the the crash note is not really readable.
I have She Falls For Perverted Bastard which has the same launcher mechanism, that one works without crash.

Jul 3, 2018
Help? I MyGame.exe suddenly crashed after menu (after i clicked New Game or Load a Scene from Event Mode, basically when it enter dialogue gameplay) i use Applocale so the the crash note is not really readable.
I have She Falls For Perverted Bastard which has the same launcher mechanism, that one works without crash.
What operating system you use ?

Jul 3, 2018
Win 10 64x bit, No System Locale Japanese (i am using Locale Emulator)
The other game by Shinichaku Castella worked for me tho.
Sry late reply, i thought im just gonna be ignored
I use win 10 64x bit and it's not working too, but i tried win 10 32 bit and it's working

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
i love old bastard or ugly bastard or w.e but i despise cheating, would've been better if the dude wasnt in the picture cause unless youre actually into ntr this shit'll piss you off lol

keeptrying

Apr 19, 2019
i honestly think, after play a lot of rpg and VN games, that u can-t mix VN with RPGM engine...is awkward as hell and nothing easy to get accosutmed, more with that UI in the chat box.... i don t like the game, only the hot slut in it

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Seriously? I've given up trying to make it work on my Win 10 64 bit, i played it on my other Laptop with Win 8 64 Bit, and it worked.
How did you make it work on WIn 10?
I didnt did anyting special. Normally unpacked with winrar and normally double clicked on the exe, then normally played it.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Meh. Not a fan of female characters fucking ugly, fat old men. Instant boner killer for me. There's obviously an audience for this tho, cause it's quite popular in Japan.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes