VN Others Completed Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts [Final] [shinachiku-castella]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Pretty common for ntr games where you have to go to event mode to see what actually happened. You get a pop up saying new scene unlocked while in the main game.
I see, but in this game it doesn't make any sense, because in the main game, the POV is switching from Male to Female, and also some of the scene in the event mode, like "Just this once" event, seems like bugged. It doesn't show what happen, it's just on the Male POV

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

zeronex00

Mar 13, 2018
just realized the art, expression, and the faces of the ugly bastards are the same as from Tiina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Ok, wow, this ended up MUCH longer than I intended so I'm hiding it in spoilers. XD Have fun reading if you like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with quite a bit you said. Still, I'm not versed enough to know (thankfully) so I'm asking you: even during a rape, shouldn't a sufficient amount of foreplay make the girl's body react and be aroused? Obviously the state of mind will play a big part but still, the body IS made to respond to stimuli, isn't it? Forced penetration when she is dry will naturally hurt her. She will find no pleasure in it. But what if she has been lubricated enough?

As for your last part, I'm not sure NTR has that narrow a definition. You often have the NTR'd woman be "happy" by the end. There's also that "sex god" thing going on where the antagonist is so good at woohoo-ing that she finds herself unable to get pleasure from doing it with her boyfriend/husband. You may be right it deals with jealousy - the wish to make yours what is someone else's - but as for that sadistic ego-stroking satisfaction of destroying a loving relationship you mentioned, I'm not sure it's intrinsic to NTR. Sure you do have some where the antagonist starts screwing her in front of her boyfriend/husband, making her scream how much she loves the antagonist's dick (but never the actual guy... he's reduced to being a walking cock, that's kinda sad actually) but not in all of them... I think? Not too sure, NTR has never been my thing.

RianCifer

Jul 9, 2018
there is this game also that is of the same developer

Jul 3, 2018
Can anyone help please ? I can't play this game in my pc. It keep saying the game stopped working when i click every menu option in game

Nov 24, 2017
The biggest problem with your argument is that, from a psychological stand-point, there has to be some reasonable belief that what is occurring in a story would actually be able to happen for real in order to have a proper connection to a fantasy (ask any decent psychologist).
Not correct, while it helps to have some basis in reality, fantastical elements are just as valid for the sake of fulfilling a fantasy. Harry Potter, for instance has no chance of happening in reality (magic, owls delivering the mail, goblins, dragons, and on and on and on, for mainstream fantasy).

And while the Harry Potter novels have no elements of direct sexual fantasy, plenty of people have sexual fantasies set in the Harry Potter books and universe. Basically sexual fantasies based on highly unrealistic fantasy novels.

People with a fantasy of giant mecha robots piloted by a female being raped by another giant mecha robot have little to no connection with reality, and it's all about the fantasy. I don't get this one, but one of my friends in Japan has this fantasy. Heh.

Secondly, there's another big problem with the basis of the vast majority of rape/corruption/NTR stories, which is the correlation between a person's mental/emotional state and physical arousal. While a rape fetish isn't exactly uncommon among women, it's not as widely prevalent as hentai seems to want us to believe.
It's not what hentai has us believe. It's actually in psychology journals and is well documented.

It's also been well documented that more women than men have rape fantasies. Feel free to look up the research done on it.

NOTE - The important part is that the women may have fantasies about being raped, but don't actually want to be raped in reality. IE - the fantasy of rape is what's important versus the reality of rape. In other words, it's perfectly fine to fantasize about rape, but if someone actually goes out and rapes someone in reality they should be punished to the full extent of the law...and then some.

Similar to how there are people with "Guro" based sexual fantasies. It's not about the reality of it, but how they fantasize it.

Lastly, a note about the point of NTR. NTR is not about sex. Not even about humiliating or degrading a woman. These are just side "benefits" to the NTR antagonist. NTR is about the cruelly sadistic ego-stroking satisfaction of the antagonist at destroying a loving and caring relationship between a pair of lovers. It is about causing the maximum amount of emotional, mental and sometimes physical damage to a person purely to elevate the antagonist's own lacking ego. These are people who are insecure and jealous to the point that they lash out at those around them just to make themselves feel better, no matter how "alpha" or in a position of power they may be. It is pure psychological masturbation of the worst kind. Please note, I only consider something to be NTR if the pair are in an established mutual love (even if they're not actually in a relationship yet), none of this vague "I love this girl but I keep seeing her get fucked by other guys".
Projecting what you believe NTR to be doesn't mean that it is how other people view NTR either in fantasy or reality. Especially when it comes to the fantasy aspect of it. Trying to declare your view as the only one, just shows that you have little to no understanding of how the human psyche works.

Oh, and I'll leave everyone with this tidbit.

Fantasizing about having sex with someone other than your current partner is one of the top 3 fantasies of both men and women. So, if someone reading this fantasizes about having sex with someone other than their current partner, you can bet, it's very likely that your partner is having fantasies about having sex with someone else. This doesn't necessarily mean that either the person reading this post or their partner want to be unfaithful, just that they have fantasies about having sex with other people.

Fantasy =/= Reality.

Best regards.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
There is a lot I want to say about this but I can't find the right words. For one ya no more me but I do say I am disappointed in some regards. I didn't really enjoy it for one I was hoping I was going too but nope sucks. The happy ending didn't really satisfy me. I wish there was a option to beat the living shit out of them and apologize too her in some regards but nope. Some people might enjoy it but not me. I notice a lot of people are also disappointed well we can't all be winners.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

mizzle09090

Feb 25, 2019
I stilllll can't understand the whole cuckold fantasy. Not to bad mouth those who like it, just not something for me, nor do I understand the appeal behind it. "If she a cheating ho, she a cheating ho" forgot who said this but it is the truth. Dunno what is so appealing about someone stealing your girl from you, and doesn't change the fact that if she let herself fall that hard then she is a cheating ho at that point and tears would be wasted on her. At least this is my humble thoughts on NTR. For those who like it, then enjoy it I guess, ya cuckolds. (Pretty sure that, that isn't a insult in this scenario...)
I 100% agree with you, I lowkey kinda got mad because she legit let it all happen yet wanted to stay "Loyal"

Cas

May 16, 2017
Hi guys, there seems to be an issue for quite a lot of ppl who tries to play the game, the same issue occurs to me as well.
the game wanted me to reinstall it so i downloaded it again and now the downloaded winrar archive is damaged or unknown.
Any ideads?

michika

Jun 13, 2017
"I hate NTR."

Just why? After confirmed the tag, how about dont post and explain why would you hate about said genre on said thread? People tend to get curious for these kind of creatures for their obnoxious post (or maybe just me?). Heck, making excuse such as everyone is free to post anything or even cliche my opinion my freedom. OK. I thought NTR consider as a taboo(?) genre, so people always avoid such thread but those creatures proves its wrong. Hmm

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Now we're talking! A nice and painful, slow burn NTR story with likable and detestable characters. It's nice that the game took its time before jumping into the horrible descent into corruption. It makes it all the more painful when the victims are actually likable! And Oodake. Holy shit. What a hideous creature. It baffles me how some of the people in this thread complain about him and some of the other sides looking like they do. The more hideous the NTR perpetrator is, the BETTER it is! I love it! But that might just be a question of taste and the way you like your poison. Anyway.

The slow escalation of the NTR with Oodake wearing down Chiharus defences gradually was just amazing, with the glimpses that you get to have midst Shougos time away make it so effective. Especially when you get an indication that something is happening to Chiharu, but you can't hijack the vision. You just KNOW that something is happening. I wish there had been even more events like that. That tease you. That agonize you.

I freaking love this game. It gave me that proper NTR feeling that the western flavored renpy games around here just can't catch, since most of them are trying to be regular romancing harem games as well. With some exceptions. All that extended suffering and discomfort is what NTR is really about, for me. Glorious. The only thing I wished for was more events towards the end of the main Oodake path. It feels that the ending comes in a bit abruptly and I wish they had given us a bit more time to savor it, before throwing us into the epilogue. Nonetheless, this is going right into my favorites and I can only hope for more like it.
Yup, if you want proper NTR, japanese is the only answer. I can't think of a single western game that really goes all in on NTR. People always go on and on about optional NTR being the best, but optional NTR never feels like real NTR to me. Its usually just a side story in a typical harem game and the very fact that its optional kind of takes away from the feelings of despair that the protagonist must go through. Havn't played this game yet, but think Thug Hero Party for true NTR from male protag POV.

Granted, NTR is extremely broad and has so many sub genres to it so "real NTR" is pretty hard to define. It's a pretty foreign concept I think. Western NTR is more of a physical thing while japanese tend to emphasize the psychological aspect.

morgorot

Oct 7, 2018
Yup, if you want proper NTR, japanese is the only answer. I can't think of a single western game that really goes all in on NTR. People always go on and on about optional NTR being the best, but optional NTR never feels like real NTR to me. Its usually just a side story in a typical harem game and the very fact that its optional kind of takes away from the feelings of despair that the protagonist must go through. Havn't played this game yet, but think Thug Hero Party for true NTR from male protag POV.

Granted, NTR is extremely broad and has so many sub genres to it so "real NTR" is pretty hard to define. It's a pretty foreign concept I think. Western NTR is more of a physical thing while japanese tend to emphasize the psychological aspect.
well i think "Swing&Miss" is a western NTR and by de way...one of the best i have ever played, though and plus is not finished yet

morgorot

Oct 7, 2018
By the way those who are asking if the game have a happy ending the answer is NO, even the "Happy ending" ends with a NTR scene just go to the gallery again and together with the happy ending is unlocked a scene called "A record of someone´s wife" and well...you can imagine the thing

• Haha
Reactions: buayas
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes