VN Others Completed Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts [Final] [shinachiku-castella]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

aKitoshh

Nov 14, 2018
I can't watch some scenes (this is listed that no cutscenes).
Her, completely plastered
Mistakes of a single night
Just once..
Contraception prepared
Is it bug or what?

Oct 1, 2021
I think I like games like these when its done by the females perspective. I am not into ntr per say, but I have to say some ntr games have really good corruption - something I am really into. For me the game would have been much better if we didnt have the cuckolds perspective. Just the corruption part would have been great. I would rate the game a 5 because of the said reason and also because I thought that the corruption was way too fast. It broke character and seemed a tab bit too dumb even from hentai game plot standpoint. A slow build up finally leading to penetration and later mind break is the recipe for a really great game.
Still kudos to the author far trying a new approach. I also loved the tina model so seeing her again was awesome.
Also guys we dont really need to put each other down. We all come here to find and play good games and indulge in some fantasies. Everyone has a life out of this. Many do not like ntr including me but we are just playing a game looking for the wrong stuff. It is like playing Doom and complaining about the lack of romance. We have something for everyone. Cheers

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
I don't think so. It's not RPGM, neither TyranoBuilder or Ren'py. An unknown engine. Maybe somebody knows whose the engine contains the files with .lpb and .lsb format.
Ah ok

yea I tried and says not supported or sth

now Im trying tina swordswoman scarlet but it's just stuck at joi loading screen

also tried tina with maldive -- "worked" but char and many stuffs are invisible (even title screen only shows the menu)

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
Welcome to one of the biggest problems plaguing modern Japan~

I tend to think it revolves around the fact that the fantasy itself is so outlandish because the reality there for the average working person is downright ridiculous. You work yourself to an early grave, take overtime with zero pay (just to show you have "value") and then what free time you might have after work, you have to spend drinking with the people around you (even if you don't drink).

So yeah, stuff like this gets their rocks off because they can project themselves into the "ugly men"... somehow XD
LMAO you guys are the biggest problems here. the answer to your problems is read the tag and move on. yet even if theres ntr on the tag you guys still playing it. worse is you go to the comment section and talk sht about the game that you supposed to be ignoring. wth?

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Welcome to one of the biggest problems plaguing modern Japan~
NTR games? oh no(?).

I tend to think it revolves around the fact that the fantasy itself is so outlandish because the reality there for the average working person is downright ridiculous.
Is it though? Japan is one of the best nations to live in and the only real problem it has (Low fertility rate), doesn't affect the average person in any way or at least not yet. Crime in Japan is extremely low, violent crime specifically is even lower. The citizenry makes pretty good money on average and even those that don't tend to do fine. Transportation is cheap, clean and reliable. There are soaplands for men that want to pay for a pro and a vibrant night-life if you want to try your luck. Sounds pretty damn good to me.

You work yourself to an early grave, take overtime with zero pay (just to show you have "value") and then what free time you might have after work
What? according to , Japan's avg hours worked per year for a citizen is just average and nowhere near the top or even high. Mexico is at 2,124 and Colombia is at 2,172 while Japan is at 1,598. The above quoted is on the same level as a person that argues that women in Japan wear kimonos every day. Be serious.

stuff like this gets their rocks off because they can project themselves into the "ugly men"
For some of them that's true, yeah. Even if it were true about all of them, what would that have to do with anything else you were saying? what was your point and what was "one of the biggest problems of modern Japan"? oh well.

kkarma

Dec 12, 2019
Can the male protagonist do anything once the cucking starts or is he as idle as the wimp in scars of summer?

Honestly I wish this dev would make more female prespective games or even bad guy ones. Playing as hopeless males and reading their self pity bullshit isn't very fun.

mniok46

Aug 22, 2021
I made a patch to fix the font spacing problem. Seems the translator tried to fix it but only modified one line of the code instead of the various ones that needed to be modified (and it even was the wrong one).

I couldn't fix the spacing when in "her eyes" mode, it uses a special type of msgbox, and for the life of me I couldn't find the code for that.

Patch is in xdelta.
Orginal MyGame.exe MD5: 2522f1dfc613df6f24081a042204bd1c
Patched MyGame-patched.exe MD5: 8b55b379dcb60c6299785af119edf48a

If you use an old save text will remain with the old spacing until you change the scene.

Edit: xdelta script was wrong, fixed, game executable is now MyGame-patched.exe, you can leave it that way, or delete/backup the original and then rename the patched one
I didn't understand how to use the fixed patch

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
I didn't understand how to use the fixed patch
Download the game from the OP, then download my patch, run the .bat in my patch, and you will end with a new file named MyGame-patched.exe , run the game from that file.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes